Where is AdoptedScot???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really good to hear from you Shell. I missed my Ginger Lovin' cohort and only wish you the very best.

I wish you weren't over the pond and close by cause I would definitely come over and keep you company often. :date

Miss your wit and humor, hopefully you get come around these parts more often. :1-1: :love

:blissy:blissy:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:fireworks:elefant

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I am very happy that you are back Shell, I echo the sentiment of everyone when I say you really scared that ____ outta all of us. I hope for you to feel better and now that we know you are back we all have to watch our behaviour:1-1:

So good to hear from you! Sad that you're still having medical issues, but confident that you'll pull through. Welcome back!

Hi all :wave,

Thank you so much for all the well wishes and kind messages I have received.

I am so sorry I kind of disapeared from the Forum.
This thread is completely unexpected and I’m sorry if some of you were worried. Those that know me best know that I don’t have any family so my friends and online friends I have made have become very dear to me. So I wanted to post to let you know I’m still here....only just.

I’m not gonna go into details but lets just say that I now have even more health issues than I had before and things have been (and are) pretty damn bad which is why I havn’t been online at all. I havn't even been switching my laptop on so now have many MANY things and emails to catch up on.

Just to address a couple of things mentioned here.
To the sceptics thinking that I just didn’t care and just left, well you couldn’t be more wrong. I wouldn’t do that, I have too many friends here (and I like winding King Dorky up too much to leave him be ;) :lol).

Yes, I am disabled and housebound, I have not been outside in many years.

I don't know what telephone number peeps have for me but I havn't received any calls or texts. I never actually answer the phone but I do have voicemail and have had no messages or texts, ah well, nevermind. Thank you for trying though, it really does mean a lot to me that you peeps care but I am sorry if I've worried my friends by dropping off the radar, it was not intentional :(.

To those that have left nothing but encouragement and concern in this thread, on my wall, and through messages etc, I sincerely thank you, it means a heck of a lot to me and I really appreciate it.

I’m only gonna be online a bit at a time so please do not be upset if I don’t reply to your pm immediately.

Thanks again everyone, you guys and gals are fab!.
Shell
x :duff

^ is a blessing. Sure has lightened my heart a bit. I am glad you are still going to be around the forum. I am however sorry that you're having some difficulties. But know that a lot of us are here for you. That's what friends are for.

This calls for one of my favs!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBmAPYkPeYU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

Just to address a couple of things mentioned here.
To the sceptics thinking that I just didn’t care and just left, well you couldn’t be more wrong. I wouldn’t do that, I have too many friends here (and I like winding King Dorky up too much to leave him be ;) :lol).

3056.2rfvwcn.gif

Really glad to see you post again, Shell. That one line really had me in stitches. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back