Where Are You Vacationing?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where are you vacationing, planning on vacationing or where have you vacationed? Please share experiences and post pics:wave

Last year I went to Los Angeles for vacation. This year I went to San Diego for vacation. Next year I'm planning on a short trip in the Spring to Portland and then a Summer vacation in Los Angeles.

Can't get enough of the West Coast. :yess:

I'm going back home in 2 weeks (Tampa) and will probably make a day trip to Disney while there.

Next year I'm planning a 2 week trip to New Zealand. My GF said it would be cool to do the Lord of the Rings tour while there.

I just got back from the American southwest about two weeks ago. Vegas, Sedona Az, Lake Powell, Zion National Park.

Really beautiful area of the country with the exception of Las Vegas which was ghastly.

I just got back from the American southwest about two weeks ago. Vegas, Sedona Az, Lake Powell, Zion National Park.

Really beautiful area of the country with the exception of Las Vegas which was ghastly.

I've been to Vegas once, and have zero interest of ever going back. I had fun while there, but nothing I can't do in Biloxi which is way nicer IMO.

We'll be in Rehoboth Beach in 3.5 weeks. Can't wait...5 bedroom beach house right on the ocean with a lake behind us. Bonfires, trips to Dogfish Head...boating on the bay....cooking fresh caught fish...sleeping past 4:45am. :) The next 4 weeks can't go fast enough. :pray:

And Denzel Washington owns the house next door to ours...saw him 2 years ago at the Rehoboth Jazz Fest.

Back