When will we see ESB Hot toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pozessed

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Like the title says, when do you think we'll see figures like Hoth Leia, Bespin Han, possibly another Bespin Luke, Lando etc?

I thought the Yoda coming out may be the start of the ESB line.

I really want a Hoth Leia figure! :impatient:

DX07, ESB Yoda, Snowtrooper... Hot Toys is slowly starting to produce ESB figures, I believe.

It is a matter of time, probably none knows exactly when they will produce characters such as Hoth Leia, Bespin Han... but it looks like they will. They could even produce a ESB Vader next.

My guess: these will be produced in 2 years at the most?

Honestly, I'm surprised HT hasn't done Lando yet. He's gotta be the most important Star Wars character to not have a figure yet. I think the influx of Marvel/DC movies coming out with new Star Wars to boot has definitely held up ESB and ROTJ figures, but I don't think it'll be more than a year or two until we see them.

Personally, I'm still holding out hope for a Wedge Antilles figure at some point.

I'm sure we'll see him soon enough, but it is very surprising we haven't already. I mean, who would have thought we'd get a HT Power Droid (let alone two!!) before we got Lando!!

I think Wedge is an easy one to do, he basically has one look throughout the trilogy.

I think Wedge is an easy one to do, he basically has one look throughout the trilogy.

Could possibly be likeness issues with Denis Lawson, he did turn down being in TFA because he thought it'd be boring. So we'll see. I'd love to have him to go along with my Luke X-Wing pilot figure..the two guys who destroyed the Death Stars.

Could possibly be likeness issues with Denis Lawson, he did turn down being in TFA because he thought it'd be boring. So we'll see. I'd love to have him to go along with my Luke X-Wing pilot figure..the two guys who destroyed the Death Stars.

Well the GG mini-bust came out last year, or the year before, and it has a decent likeness. I think we may see one eventually. Did SS ever do one?

Well seeing what they previewed at SDCC this year, we will have another year at least to see previews, then another year or two for them to released it.

So still a ways away.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe by next year's SDCC this year's sneaks will have mostly or somewhat been released, and we will be on to the next round of OT sneaks.

Well seeing what they previewed at SDCC this year, we will have another year at least to see previews, then another year or two for them to released it.

So still a ways away.

Not entirely true. We saw most of the CW figures for the first time at cons this year and they're coming out this winter. Same thing with the Resistance outfit Rey. Just depends on what else they have going on.

35th anniversary of ESB would be 2018 so i would expect pre-orders to go up next fall for release in 2018.

Back