When ants attack!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a Camel Spider for y'all.

None of you needed to sleep anyway...

large-camel-spider.jpg

:monkey3

I have a tarantula myslef and am interested in stuff like this.

This photo makes them look bigger than they are. The guys legs behind them on this photo aren't nearly as close as they look and its taken from an angle that again makes them look alot bigger. There are alot of legends and exaggerations about their size and behaviour.
I think there usually about 3-5 inches in size.

Theres one hand to the right of the photo thats very close to the camera and is holding them up , then behind him a bit futher away is a guy leaning over. The photo gives the impression the guy leaning down is the one holding them up but hes not so they are actually alot smaller.

They are freaky looking though. :horror:D

i have a tarantula

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/9o2b3Usqu9I&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/9o2b3Usqu9I&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

i have a tarantula

<EMBED src=https://www.youtube.com/v/9o2b3Usqu9I&hl=en&fs=1 width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

You cruel bastard! Where's his leg????? :lol

I hate roaches more, they are so friggin quick and you got to hit em hard to kill em, or they will scatter away dazed. I can kill 20 or so ants with one wipe of a wet paper towel, but those damn roaches just sit there on the wall, chillin, and when you get close to them, they don't move, until you try to smash em and WHAM...an empty paper towel and a roach that has magically disappeared.

Bugs don't bother me at all. I won't kill a spider, ever. I'll collect it and put it outside or in my basement.

About the only bug that bothers me is this one and that's because they feel really creepy when they get on you by surprise and they can bite.

2607540198_019b060a5d.jpg

Bugs don't bother me at all. I won't kill a spider, ever. I'll collect it and put it outside or in my basement.

About the only bug that bothers me is this one and that's because they feel really creepy when they get on you by surprise and they can bite.

What the hell is that? Looks like some type of exotic centipede.

I got a double bite from a standard centipede during one of my Marine Corps deployments to Okinawa. That took most of the fun out of the day.

Ok, I haven't posted in this thread for a while... because of all the damn pics of bugs. :mad:
But, it seems like all the ants are dead. All I used was bug spray. Turns out I didn't even need these other poisons. Well I did use some. For the hole where they seemed to have come from.
The hole where they originally came from, is now clean though. I sprayed the hell out of it, planted some of that liquidy ^^^^... but it's clean. I'm still gonna leave it taped.
All of the ants around the house are dead, and have been cleaned up.

There are still a couple here and there, but at least there's not a whole gang of them.

Ok, I haven't posted in this thread for a while... because of all the damn pics of bugs. :mad:
But, it seems like all the ants are dead. All I used was bug spray. Turns out I didn't even need these other poisons. Well I did use some. For the hole where they seemed to have come from.
The hole where they originally came from, is now clean though. I sprayed the hell out of it, planted some of that liquidy ^^^^... but it's clean. I'm still gonna leave it taped.

There are still a couple here and there, but at least there's not a whole gang of them.

Cool! I don't mind bugs...but they are cooler if they are corpses pinned to a display.

What the hell is that? Looks like some type of exotic centipede.

I got a double bite from a standard centipede during one of my Marine Corps deployments to Okinawa. That took most of the fun out of the day.

It's just a common house centipede. Here in Ohio they are pretty plentiful. They like basements and bathtubs. :mad:

glad to hear your problems cleared up. you're thread has turned into ants/all other creapy crawlies :lol very gross and much like a car wreck...can't seem to stop looking. :D thx for that

I used to not kill spiders either. Thought they were good to have around, eat other bugs and all that. That was until last year when my father got bitten by one and he had to go to the emergency room and a very serious situation occurred. Now I kill them. I don't have time to figure out which spiders are "good" and which ones are "bad".

Back