What's your holy grail action figure or the centerpiece of your action figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Godfather.
Hot Toys Joker 1989.
Hot Toys Batman (bruce wayne/begins)
Hot Toys mark 4 with gantry
and

wikp.jpg

In my collection so far: Hot Toys 1984 Tech Noir Arnie.

Not in my collection, nor released yet, but would love to be able to afford it: Hot Toys ED-209.

I'd say Godfather as far as Hot Toys goes, however I'm not paying the prices he's going for.

I've managed to get a BR Joker, and Harvey Dent So I have both those grail pieces.

DX01 and Scarecrow/Demon Batman are two that I'm highly wanting.

I don't have it, but it would be a 1984 storm shadow moc
Had it as a kid growing up, love it
Close 2nd is the Kenner super powers supes and batman
Nostalgia!

My grail would be a true 1/6 Zelda figure thats not form sktward sword.

My centerpieces are ny custom boba fett, emperor and small studio's joker!

I've always something realistic to have since I was a kid and Hot Toys brings the best representation of the following...

Hot Toys Batmobile 1989
Hot Toys Batman DX09

next pairing are the
Hot Toys Robocop
Hot Toys Ed-209

DX 12 Batman and Hot Toys Spiderman. My two favorite comic book and movie heroes.

The most I've ever spent on a toy is a tie Between a Takara MIB Black Zarak and HT Iron Monger. I no longer have the Black Zarak though. I love Monger, but my grail might be my Republic Commando Busts.

Mine is the DX10.

I'm actually shocked that people managed to get the Playmates Blank figure. They actually made a few? You know how frustrating that was to be a kid wondering why you couldn't find that damn thing anywhere?

The only thing i would consider a holy grail is a few very old starwars figures including a vinyl cape Jawa still on blister pack i was told
is pretty rare.
I was going to give them my son to play with LOL!
But all the statues and hottoys stuff i would not consider holy grail's as they can still be found.
I only consider a holy grail were there is only 1 or 2 in existence in mint or like new condition and very very limited.

My grails would be my Rainman Anton Chigurh and Doc Holliday. But out of the two it would be Anton. Just one of my favorite movies of all time and never thought I'd have a figure of him.

As far as Hot Toys go, it would be my modified Dx 12 Batman

My grails would be my Rainman Anton Chigurh and Doc Holliday. But out of the two it would be Anton. Just one of my favorite movies of all time and never thought I'd have a figure of him.

As far as Hot Toys go, it would be my modified Dx 12 Batman

See that is a Grail too me as i think there was only 10 made?
And i really want one but will never afford one you are a very lucky person to on such a great figure from a great film

See that is a Grail too me as i think there was only 10 made?
And i really want one but will never afford one you are a very lucky person to on such a great figure from a great film

Thanks dude appreciate the compliment! And yes they are very rare the numbers were 35 full sets and 30 Head clothes sets. which is what I have

Back