What's your favorite franchise?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite franchise?

• Star Wars

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • The Matrix

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Star Trek

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Terminator

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • The Lord of the Rings

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

• Superman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman

• Spider-Man

• X-Men

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Right now it is SW. It could become X-Men if they were to continue with the franchise and keep it as good as the first three movies.

Pirates of the Caribbean for me. All the way.

I love the original Star Wars trilogy, but the prequels tainted the franchise in my eyes.

I think The Lord of the Rings is a fabulous trilogy, but it doesn't have the re-watchablity factor that POTC does. Still, it's amazingly well made. Perhaps the best.

I greatly enjoyed all of the Spider-Man films, so that one's certainly up there.

I adored the first two X-Men, but The Last Stand disappointed me. I'm not a Superman fan, nor big on on Batman (though I like the original Batman and Batman Begins). I like original Trek, but I don't love it. Never been much for Terminator.

The Matrix is one I really need to go back and view again.

Star Wars hands down for me. Star Wars was my childhood. Most of my earliest memories of being a kid are somehow Star Wars related.

Too tough to decide because I love them all for different reasons and for many of the same. Altough I would put Star Trek at the bottom then Terminator, that much I know! :D

Tough choice as I LOVE many of these.

I don't think Highlander should be on this list as there was ONE good movie in the series. I don't even know one person who thought any of the other movies were any good at all.

I guess the TV series had some fans though.

8898-the-lord-of-the-rings-the-one-ring-3d-screensaver.jpg

Lord of the Rings! :rock :woo

Last edited:
Although, I know it's STAR WARS...
I voted for the Bat. I am pulling for the newer movies something fierce!
And, I was more excited about Batman Begins than Ep III that year. So sue me! I was. And, it's ongoing. To me Star Wars is over. Any TV shows are just making $$$ off an old idea.
Lord of the Rings is the classiest though. It should rank well.

Back