What's your current "collecting state of mind"?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't say they were bad hobbies, just that to anybody who's not actually in it and doing it, it can sometimes look just as silly and ridiculous as what we do. Especially with how much time is spent focusing on minute little details or trying to perfect some new skill that only applies to that particular hobby.

I've sort of reached a happiness the last couple of weeks, regarding looking forward to my pre-orders, and whether to impulse buy or not. After ordering my two Arnie HT figures I became pretty impulsive, fairly quickly ordered a couple of Iron Man figs (to be fair, my favourite movie Avenger... one is a key one, and the other just looks great, especially with the sequel coming up), but the temptation really crept in towards the Avenger characters, oh and the Guardians. And being a big Star Wars OT fan the HT vs SS Vader debate has been very tempting, but I just can't bring myself to buy.

Something clicked after spending some time analysing one of my figures while watching the movie it is from the other night, and I think I'll just focus on really accurate representations of movie characters/actors that have some sort of sentimental history with me...

Back