What's Happening in the UK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All religions suck. People only use them to justify their teribble behavior or seek comfort in the fact they may see dead relatives again some day. It's all childish immature and rather selfish nonsense and I truely hate it more than anything in the world.

or to get 72 virgins?

Good thing I'm a hedonistic atheist

Sure but you don't need my approval lol.

Greece is nice... I always wanted to see the Pyramids of Giza but I don't plan on going anytime soon....

I thought this thread was about the UK... but because you are from Pakistan makes you the judge of everything apparantly.

Luckily he can also judge what happens in America and the UK.

I lived 10 yrs in the UK so I think I can say a thing or two about that particularly as far as it relates to Muslims and the subject of radicalization.

With respect to the US, the US government is killing innocent people in my country so damn right I will judge them for it.

I lived 10 yrs in the UK so I think I can say a thing or two about that particularly as far as it relates to Muslims and the subject of radicalization.

With respect to the US, the US government is killing innocent people in my country so damn right I will judge them for it.

I've lived in the U.K all my life and I'm glad you moved back to Pakistan.
Just sayin' :wink1:

Well then. That gives you the right to judge what should be mandatory reading for Americans. My mistake sorry!

Don't worry we're judging too

My religion is? Excuse me?

People who claim to follow my religion are.

My religion preaches peace. So don't you dare accuse my religion of killing innocent people.

So your religion claims zero responsibility for radicalism. Because no religion has ever caused such behavior ever throughout history. That's so darn convenient isn't it? :lol Preaches peace? Adorable.

If they claim to follow it then they are following it... whos the gatekeeper for your religion? You again?

So your religion claims zero responsibility for radicalism. Because no religion has ever caused such behavior ever throughout history. That's so darn convenient isn't it? :lol Preaches peace? Adorable.

The religion has nothing to answer for.
It is governments and groups of people trying to use distort the religion and use it for their agendas that have to answer for the crimes. Same as it has been throughout history.

And yes, Islam preaches peace. If you ever get our of your shell you may comprehend that some day.

If they claim to follow it then they are following it... whos the gatekeep for your religion? YOu again?

Nope.
The Quran says killing an innocent person is the same as killing all of humanity, and that you will receive eternal punishment for it.

Anyone claiming otherwise is wrong. Black and white.

I don't think it is appropriate to bring this debate into it in this context. What we have here is the same hatred of the West that emanates from the mouths of radical clerics in the UK being uttered in a Cockney accent, and it has almost nothing to do with how the US manages its affairs and everything to do with this gutter-dwelling excuse of a human being looking for someone to blame for his personal failings.

This is not about drones, or the war on terror, so much as it is about the use of Islam as a tool to stir up base hatred of the West in the West; the use of Islam as a crutch to support and nurture the broader disenfranchisement of some British youth to retaliatory ends.

"I'm angry, stupid and have failed at life. I want someone to blame. I'm also a Muslim, attending a mosque whose Imam reckons my failings are all the fault of the West, and that I have an obligation as a Muslim to defend the honour and integrity of Islam by taking up arms against my so-called oppressors."

Void I am broadly sympathetic to the idea that US drone attacks invite a form of blowback and promote radicalisation of elements of a foreign civilian population - in very simple terms, of course they do. This isn't to do with drones though - it's far more insidious in a domestic context, as the 'War on Terror' is granting carte blanche to every marginalised nutter, wherever they are, to perpetrate acts of barbarity in their adopted culture in the name of Islam.

The connection between this act and the broader war on terror is obviously there in a general sense, but what it really comes down to is some twit looking for someone and something to blame for his personal failings.
I know there are lots of different angles on this, i get what Void is saying also, but that's a very good post Lejuan.
:clap

The drone pilots aren't american either, they just live here. lol.

Nope.
The Quran says killing an innocent person is the same as killing all of humanity, and that you will receive eternal punishment for it.

Then I think perhaps you ought to part out some blame to the clerics who are preaching otherwise and making this mess all the messier instead of very lopsidedly condemning America or the UK.

Nope.

your wrong buddy, they are your religion and you guys just don't want to admit it...

Back