What X-Men PFs am I missing? pics shown.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mas5acre

Super Freak
Reaction score
Besides Colossus, Mystique, and the newly announced apocalypse, which fourth scale sideshow premium formats/ Fourth scale statues am I missing?

I'm just trying to figure out which old releases I'm missing. Love the xmen. I posted a pic.

Get the Colossus, it is huge and looks fantastic when you see it in person.

Ive got regular colossus on flex pay. i think the exclusive head looks like he's soiling his diaper. I think one storm is enough don't need the black one. I can't get over how well the face is painted. Puts the other x-ladies to shame.

Looked at Emma, don't like her. Too bad too cause I like the character. Don't think it would look right with the other xmen premium formats.

Looked at Emma, don't like her. Too bad too cause I like the character. Don't think it would look right with the other xmen premium formats.

I'm sure they'll make another. Too much backlash with that one. I remember a lot of people, who weren't happy. Either way, another one will always come.

There is a PF Emma frost in the works based on hellfire club. I'm holding out for that, her current statue sucks *****.

Back