What type of zombie is superior? The type that eats brains or human flesh?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I gotta say the Flesh Eaters are much more to my liking. As much as I like the Return of the living dead series, I can do without the talking and such.

Yeah I gotta say the Flesh Eaters are much more to my liking. As much as I like the Return of the living dead series, I can do without the talking and such.

I think therein lies the trick. The ROTLD zombies while fun, just weren't scary. Psychologically it's a lot more horrific realizing that a human has been reduced to a flesh-eating ghoul that can't be reasoned with, cannot be communicated with (unless his name's Bub), yet functions on such a primitive level which, however far removed, still has some semblance of once being human.

ROTLD made 5 movies and none of them were remakes.. nowdays thats gotta say something. And they may make another sometime..But lets face it.. same formula every time..they do get dumber and dumber each new movie. Its a fun series that you cant take seriously. :)

But I dont like the zombies talking , but even Romero in LOTD has them thinking which I dont like .. I prefer zombies to be a unthinking horde of unstoppable eating machines.. well a shot to the head I dont have a problem with..

Oh and the #1 weakness of ROTD Zombies nowdays is there are so many people with no brains out there the zombies would starve to death.

Last edited:
ROTLD made 5 movies and none of them were remakes.. nowdays thats gotta say something. And they may make another sometime..But lets face it.. same formula every time..they do get dumber and dumber each new movie. Its a fun series that you cant take seriously. :)

But I dont like the zombies talking , but even Romero in LOTD has them thinking which I dont like .. I prefer zombies to be a unthinking horde of unstoppable eating machines.. well a shot to the head I dont have a problem with..

Oh and the #1 weakness of ROTD Zombies nowdays is there are so many people with no brains out there the zombies would starve to death.

zombie%20humor.jpg

Back