What toy companies are you most loyal to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Main collectibles allegiance is to Sideshow. Hot Toys is a close second, although I get a lot of those from Sideshow :lol

Past that I buy whatever catches my interest from other companies or custom artists.

Sideshow is just an all around better company, pretty smart too. Not only do they make great products (most of the time) they also distribute all of their competitors products so its a win win situation for them.

They keep their enemies close :lol

You can read the title 2 ways 'loyal' as in buy the product despite it not being the best value, then its Sideshow then medi behind HT

If you are on about 'loyal' as in the best value for money

HT
Sideshow
Master Replicas
Gentle Giant
Triad
Medi
Hasbro

Im 'loyal' to sideshow as when I first started collecting they featured alot, then I found this community.

Theyve missed the mark more than theyve hit it with the 1 line I collect from SSC which is Star Wars. Knowing this Ive still bought certain pieces from the line.

Hot Toys is the one and only. Every once in a while I get something from Medicom. Oh and in the terms of the larger (retail) companies, I am loyal to McFarlane, although I don't like how 90% of their releases are now all Halo crap.

No real loyalty to companies, however, some people that have my loyalty are:

-Lonnie Hale-what service, a great guy to deal with
-Chris Howes-come on, this dude inspired & inspiring
-Barlow-oh hell, talent pouring out the yin yang
-Ada-She's done some private customs for me that are crazy bang on & is awesome to deal with
-XenoViper-oh man, a gentleman of the hobby

I think we can add Blind Voyeur to the list as well, the work speaks for itself. Even though I don't own anything as of yet from him.

Also Boyd from Legion X, amazing, no astounding custom clothing work, super cool guy, uber helpful

Sideshow.

That's the only toy company that I can say that I'm "loyal" to. They are on a completely higher level from the others.

Hot Toys does some good stuff but can't touch Sideshow's customer service, fan appreciation and personal attention.

Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me too.

Back