What to do if there is Zombie Apocalypse? Please share and discuss here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he? Find NAM to shoot Nam first. Get ambushed from behind and shot in back by Voorhees for trying to kill his meal-ticket. :wink1: :lol

12893-620x-THATS_A_BINGO.jpg

Just posted this in the lottery winning thread, and it seems appropriate here too:

~~Me, I'd build a zombie/nuke/people proof compound. Seriously, I'd have a huge wall with razor wire around the entire perimeter. Then I'd probably have a moat with a drawbridge just to get in. I'd then fill the moat with alligators with fricken lasers, piranhas, and snapping turtles.

For security I'd have scattered sniper perches, and a machine gun nest that covered the entrance. For a roaming security presence I'd have a genetically-enhanced-intelligent-pomeranian (trained like a Navy SEAL) leading around a pack of ferocious dobermans/rottweilers.

actually in the movies, in all seriousness the zombies use a boat to get to the people in the island, so not even islands are safe,

THE Only safe place to go is up, where it snows, the colder it is the better the chance to survive, (unless of course the zombie apocalypse doesn't bring global warming to its peek and there is no more snow anywhere anymore lol)

Back