What SSC 1/6 DC Figures do you think will be shown at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Although its true that SSC seem to be taking forever to churn these guys out and theres really no reason to think we will see anything beyond what was shown last year BUT thinking positively you never know and maybe they will surprise us.
Id love to see:
-Aquaman (classic orange fishscale shirt, no hook handed nonsense or at least provide a regular hand to swap it out with)
-Wonder Woman (with a more armored look to hide joints)
-I think Cyborg could be well done at a 1/6 scale
-Some villains that ARENT Bat-related, Luthor, Brainiac, Sinestro, Reverse-Flash etc.....

I asked SS Alex about Flash and other DC figures at the other forum and got this reponse June 2nd:

Flash is a pushed back project, so it's unknown when that will be available for order. No new DC 1/6 Scale Figures are expected to make their debut at SDCC but hopefully something new before the end of the year. *fingers crossed*.

Not good at all.

I was really hoping for new 1/6 DC Sideshow figures to be shown at SDCC.

I guess I'll just have to hope for some new DC offerings from Hot Toys to be shown there.
It would be great to see Arkham Joker and Batman V. Superman figures from Hot Toys.

crap that sounds like we are going backwards.

hey dreamland but any one of these four and I'm happy.......

Robin-any version
Mr freeze- 1980's fishbowl costume
brainiac-bronze age anybody for tennis outfit
Huntress-hush inspired version would hide joints perfectly

Sideshow aren't making anything of interest for me this year aside from the TDK Batman PF. Their output is either too slow or just woeful compared to the prototype.

So without anything new being displayed from DC and Marvel, what's left for SDCC in the 1/6 department?

Indiana Jones figure
Beetlejuice figure?
Star Wars droids and other figures still not released yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So without anything new being displayed from DC and Marvel, what's left for SDCC in the 1/6 department?

Indiana Jones figure
Beetlejuice figure?
Star Wars droids and other figures still not released yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1/6 Jawa's,The Punisher and Evil Dead 2 Ash

I would have stuck with this line if they'd kept the releases rolling out regularly and done a better job adding non-Batman characters. Green Lantern was a bit of a bare bones disappointment, but I was interested in seeing what they did for the rest of the Justice League and hopefully some Superman villains. Sounds to me like the line is done.

Eh, I'm sticking with the line. Don't see how the slowdown makes the previous figures no longer desirable. Harley is a knockout.

I think GL should have come with his minigun construct, but the light up battery and fist are nice.

Passed on repainted Batman though.

I'm not convinced this line is done as it has too much potential for them to just walk away from just yet BUT they really should speed up the pace by quite a bit. This SHOULD be the sort of line where there's maybe at the very least 4 figures a year. I mean this could be the kind of line where in addition to main characters people can get lesser known fan favorites like Justice Society or even goofy variants like the Composite Superman! Instead we have only had 5 figures in total with only 2 of them being heroes and even then only 1 being non Bat-verse released since it was announced way back in what was it 2012? I don't want this line to be dead but I want it to have the life it deserves!!!!:crying

I'd love to see them do 1/6 Conan figures based on REH's books.

I'd much rather 1/6 Conan figures based on the comics. I much prefer my Conan to be huge, and comic-muscular. REH's descriptions make him sound much smaller and leaner.

I'm still getting GL. Although it'd be great to have a whole justice league, so far, as far as the heroes are concerned, they can all stand on their own. Bats looks great on his own, or with either Joker or Catwoman, and Supes also looks great either on his own, or paired up with Bats. GL, being the character he is, can also stand alone.
I'm guessing at SDCC, we're going to see a few more Star Wars (new Jawas!!), Indiana Jones, hopefully Wolverine and Punisher, the StarCraft figures, and a whole bunch of statues.

I'm hoping to see the sideshow ,yellow n brown Wolverine possibly improved then Beetlejuice and INDY and hopefully along with new DC figure's . come on Robin n Wonderwoman or Poison Ivy along with star wars new jawas n droids. Still praying:pray: for a 1/6 landspeeder someday.:impatient: it must get done. Sideshow talked about doing one 3 or 4 years ago....still waiting hopefully hot toys make's us one if they sideshow dont.

There is WAY too much negativity here. The question has been answered - no new DC 1:6 at SDCC.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back