What next for HT Predator line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
So I just got my shadow predator and classic is around the corner, But what comes next? im gunna stay away from "lost" predators as they seem to be con-exclusives, the only other pred hinted at was the "Samurai" one or whatever, So by process of elimination I think HT is gunna Re-Do an older pred really soon

If the ex. has Gary Busey's severed head, then count me in. Then the Gary Busey figure could come with the Voodoo priest's severed head.

That's just good business, Hot Toys.

1/4 scale Preds.

1/4 scale Gary Busey.

gary-busey.jpg

:lol very unlikely, Im 98% sure we'll be seeing redo's, they have to get some mileage out of that new body
they only used the P1 sculpt for 2 figures. no reason to think they won't do the same with this one. i'm with Evilface - unless they plan to keep farting out a background character once a year, the line is just gonna get cancelled. they have other licenses that make real money now.

Yea they'll be too up their butts making Iron Man Avengers and Batman stuff. May not see a good Predator until a Predators Sequel is made.

1/4 Predator 1 will be my guess for there next major release & a back ground character for some sort of comic con Exclusive.

I would totally buy a Gary Busey figure

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noKVrNK2VKM[/ame]

:rotfl

Normally i like to read on threads like this and not add but i was thinking that there's not point in these companies keep us in the dark for future plans.I would love to know whats on the slab for next year.
For example i bought jack for my wife and i have no idea why there was a delay or any up-dated pictures for future excitement.

If there was a future remake p2 i would love to look forward to it but we are making "what if threads" or "If they made this" stuff , its sad we are lost.

I own the P1 and P2 that are out now and I welcome remakes if they are better made... I can have 2 P1s and P2s because I cant part with a single Pred form my collection... LOL...

Back