What is the ONE license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Withnail and I
withnail-01.jpg

They'd have to do Danny too!
danny04.jpg

danny07.jpg

But it'll never happen for so, so many reasons... this movie is even more bogged down than Blade Runner and Brazil put together!

Last edited:
Fine. If I really really really had to choose, it would be Babylon 5. Just an amazing show that the lack of collectibles for is a travesty. I know JMS doesn't want to license it though, so it will remain a dream.
Weren't there 12" babylon crew figures being sold in the one episode?
"Lord of the Rings" in 1/6th scale.

I want Orcs, Uruk-Hai's, Gondorians, Rohirrim, 1st Age Elven Warriors, Trolls, Treebeard, Easterlings, Saruman, Gandalf the White, Grima, Theoden, Eowyn, Eomer, Shelob, Elrond, horses, Isildur, Elessar, Arwen, RINGWRAITHS, and COMPLETE FELLOWSHIP.

Thank you for your patience.

LOTR is a license that already exists.

I would have said Hot Toys the Matrix, until the announcement... but now that I see they're not necessarily 12" figures, I'm not so sure...

I'd love a Hot Toys Chris Reeves Superman.

If I had to pick just one: Metropolis.

but I'd really like to see these too: Gangs of New York, The Professional, or Saving Private Ryan.

these two as fully licensed 12 inch figures and also a pf of Leon.
Nothing I would like more. I would probably buy half of what has already been posted though as well... :lol

Leon_natalieresize.jpg

Guyver! I watched that movie like 19 times when it first came out

:rock:rock:rock.............the acting really sucked, but man i love the design of those monsters and guyvers, wang did an awesome job. i think a reboot would kick ass with the right story line cause the monsters are sick :monkey5

If we actually get figures from The Matrix from Hot Toys, as well as something Wall-E related, the next big thing on my list would be Royal Tenenbaum from The Royal Tenenbaums

Back