What is the ONE license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang...this is hard....I would have to go with Gladiator.....there are a several movies where Neca made figures so I guess they don't count even though I wish someone like Sideshow or Hot Toys would have gotten the license instead.

Once Upon a Time in the West, even more than The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, which would be second.

The Outlaw Josey Wales......

I have to add too that if HT ever got the rights to Marvel and DC (comic characters) that would be the end all for me.

Silent Hill. all characters, all monsters, everything I would buy.

This is hard. My heart tells me Back to the Future because my 1:6 Holy Grail is a really well done Marty McFly with actual Michael J. Fox likeness but in all honesty if I asked for only one license that would satisfy me to the point of not asking for another it'd have to be HOT TOYS MARVEL COMICS LICENSE, one that bridges from the Golden Age to the Modern Age with all characters available and all incarnations (Even SSC has to get licenses for alternative worlds like Zombies, Age of Apocalypse, etc according to them). If Hot Toys announced a comprehensive Marvel license I could happily just buy those and never ask for another.

I would like to see a "Ancient Warriors" line. Sort of like what SS has done with Napolean or Black Beard, but more of the likes of Julius Caesar, Alexander, Cleopatra, Achilles, Plato, King Tut the list could go on and on, and I wonder if there's a licensing fee for such characters.

Obviously it's Blade Runner for me, but I'd be extremely happy if I could get a HT or Enterbay T. E. Lawrence figure from Lawrence of Arabia.

Abbott and Costello dressed in their Delivery outfits from "Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein", would do it for me...

That's impossible and I'm split three ways. I can't decide between Firefly, Farscape, and Babylon 5

the things i would do for a 1/3 or 1/4 version of these 2 :monkey5

Guyver1vsZoanoidguyver.jpg

I second Die Hard, NO WAIT, Back to the Future, NO, Die Hard . . . both . . .pwease :huh
LOL, only one :D
Harryhausen ... :monkey1
Need to be more specific.
Honestly - those were made - Dark Shadows, Pirates, Watchmen...

Wait - I did think of something that would qualify - Hot Toys Men in Black from the movies.

MIB, along with the above mentioned fandoms, are my ultimate loves.

That's it.
Hasbro did MIB in 1:6.
The Crow (Brandon Lee version). ;)

-Joe
Also done.
The Black Hole
Mego, although I surely wish they had been better.
Blade Runner :D
Weren't the Replicant and the Android hunter done? Hmmm, not official though so OK.
Fifth Element bobbleheads.
I thought there were bobbleheads of the Mandalorean and cop?
The Outlaw Josey Wales......

I have to add too that if HT ever got the rights to Marvel and DC (comic characters) that would be the end all for me.
Medicom has done Marvel.
That's impossible and I'm split three ways. I can't decide between Firefly, Farscape, and Babylon 5
Well, in the case of your choices, I'll allow it. :rolleyes:
Ghostbusters, with Firefly running a very distant second.
Mattel has the Ghostbusters license and has figures forthcoming.

Back