What is everyone hoping gets made in 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many things are higher on my wishlist but I was watching a video on youtube the other night about how cool the Spiderman outfit was in the Raimi films - I wouldn't mind seeing Hot Toys go back to Spiderman and Spiderman 2 - a new definitive Tobey Maguire Spiderman, Green Goblin and Doc Ock.

The old Spiderman is still decent but he's too tall, the ankles are loose as **** and I don't like the sleeves of the arms - they ride up and expose the black undersuit. Oh, also the wrist pegs tended to break all too easily.

-Mafex or Neca Keaton Batman Returns
-Mafex or Neca Phantom of the Paradise
-Classic Thundercats figures...either Mattel continuing the line or someone else starting a new line.
-It'd be cool to see Silverhawks get some love in this day and age.
-More Funko 3 3/4 figures..I was pleasantly surprised by their GLOW figures. It'd be great to have figures like that for retro properties that don't get much love...specifically Ferris Bueller, Revenge of the Nerds, Real Genius, etc.
-I'd love to see figures based on the Bakshi/Frazetta movie Fire and Ice.....but I don't want an updated rendition of those characters. I'd want them to look spot on to how they looked in the movie.

These two in 1/4 from Hot Toys:

MV5BYjI0MjZhYTItMGEwNS00ZTZlLWEzMDgtYmM1ZjQ1NzQ3OGUyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM5NzkwNA@@._V1_.jpg

Hot Toys (1/6)
- Jar Jar Binks
- Darth Vader ROTJ
- Commander Cody
- General Grievous
- Morpheus
- Ewok
- Battle Droid
- Imperial Officer
- Death Star Trooper
- General Veers in Hoth armour
- X - Wing Luke
- Agent Smith
- Terminator BD Judgement Day rerelease
- C-3PO
Lol yeah, anything Star Wars related (I - VI only)

Blade Runner - Rick and Roy
Mad Max/Road Warrior -Max
Die Hard - John
Batman Returns - Cat and Penguin
66 Batman - Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Batmobile
T1/T2 - Reese, Sarah, John ,New T-800's, 1000
Lynda Carter WW
First Blood/Rambo - John Rambo

Blade Runner - Rick and Roy
Mad Max/Road Warrior -Max
Die Hard - John
Batman Returns - Cat and Penguin
66 Batman - Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Batmobile
T1/T2 - Reese, Sarah, John ,New T-800's, 1000
Lynda Carter WW
First Blood/Rambo - John Rambo

That list is pure. I agree with it 100%.

Yeah i could retire on that one pretty much. Shame it will never happen.

I could see Rambo in the near future with the release of Rambo 5 this year. I just hope if someone makes a figure that it's from the earlier movies, not a 72 year old Rambo.

Die Hard and Mad Max will happen eventually too, but probably not in 2019. Die Hard did get a Funko Pop this year, so that's a start.

Blade Runner is unlikely, given how both films failed financially.

Terminator, probably this year or early next year, but from the latest film. Nothing from T1 or T2.

Batman Returns and 66...who knows?

Die Hard will be off the table until Bruce Willis says yes. Funko got made because no actor likeness rights are involved.

Pretty much the same things others have mentioned:

Hot Toys
1/6 Joker (Joaquin Phoenix)
1/6 Joker (Cesar Romero)
1/6 Penguin
1/6 Catwoman
1/6 Cyborg
1/6 Mantis
1/6 Nebula
1/6 Drax 2.0

Back