What EU 1/6 figures would you like to see? (Multiple choice)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eu figs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Revan
Malak
Mara

Other:
Several, but off the top of my head Visionaries Maul, Nihilus, Sion, Visas, Talon, Maris, RepComs, Null-ARCs (basically anyone from the RepCom books). I know I'm forgetting some, because I'm always thinking of SW figures I'd like to see made, and most of them are EU.
________
Futurama Dicussion

Last edited:
Now that I think about it. Where are the rest of the EU poll characters besides Snowbunny Padmé that Sideshow promised will be made?

Last edited:
Voted for revan, malak and bane. The others would be nihilus, talon, bastila and sion.

Dark Trooper
Space Trooper
Thrawn
McQuarrie Vader
McQuarrie Stormtooper
McQuarrie Snowtrooper

Rex from CW is cool, but I want the original Rex -
rexst.jpg

And, yes, I know it will never, ever happen.:monkey2:emperor

For the most part EU is terrible, dark luke/revan/mara jade are prob the most marketable EU figs with any chance of actually selling...

bastila shan would be nice but it is at the point that those characters were from a game a few years ago, talk about missing the boat on something, making them now is kinda too late, like making a dash rendar from shadows...its pointless that was a snes game..not enough people would recognize or care

For the most part EU is terrible

I feel the same way about the six films. What does it really matter how "recognizable" a character is or how long it's been since their EU story was released or even how good it was? Seriously, how many non-hardcore Star Wars fans actually could look at Commander Praji or Admirel Piett and know who they were off the top of their heads? While figures like Piett and Praji will sell to diehard SW fans, figures like Nihilus or Sion can sell to diehard (okay, OT purists aside) fans as well as casual fans simply because the designs are eye catching.
________
Valium Rehab Forums

Last edited:
Back