What does your board name mean?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is simple "Darth" is because I focus mainly on Star Wars when collecting. "Chris" is the first part of my name (Christian) and "DK" is my nationality. :)

I didn't know Death Knights started their own nation. :lol

Since I have never formally made introductions on the forum. Bruh is another term for brother...what up brother...bro?..what up bruh? I have always been a fan of Da Bears and and the great **** Butkis!

Darth - because I like Star Wars.
Madden - a nickname I got working with the basketball team in college because one of the players thought I looked like John Madden.

No It was because I called him thick. :panic:

Not because of our fat/thick disagreement surely? To have heated words on a forum is one thing, but to actually threaten violence is just mad!

Anyhow, B.O.T. I don't think that I need to really explain my username to any great degree of detail.

My first name is Daron, my last name is Woodward...you get the idea.

Wurst essentially just means Worst (I pronounce it as if it were spelled with the "u"); which has been known to be my catch phrase for the sole purpose of how bad my luck is in life. Naturally when I share these stories I tend to use the word frequently throughout or when simply commenting on various things. So as I am a collector in the hobby I figure I would incorporate the two. To be honest, every screen name on the internet I choose incorporates the word in some form or another. :peace

Wurst is actually German for "sausage". So you must be a sausage collector.

:nana:

hahaha I am also aware of that. I have a German licence plate in my rear window that was given to me by my friends (because of my bad luck) that reads "WÜRSTDUB". Although when I actually visited Germany in 2008, it was spelled with a regular "u" at a sausage vendor. Link below to my photo of the sign in Berlin:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=28008178866&set=a.28007488866.38702.511738866&type=3&theater

Mine is short for Wake of Destruction. Which started out as the name of a music project I put together a while back

Roy Batty: Replicant/Nexus 6

HSoYETV.png

My username, avy and sig all revolve around The Misfits. In case you don't know who they are, they were a punk band from the late 70s,early 80s who's songs were usually about old horror/sci-fi B movies. They had a mail order fan club called The Fiend Club, hence TheFiend. And the hooded skeleton( the Crimson Ghost) bacame kind of like their mascot. I have a tattoo of it as well.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

hahaha I am also aware of that. I have a German licence plate in my rear window that was given to me by my friends (because of my bad luck) that reads "WÜRSTDUB". Although when I actually visited Germany in 2008, it was spelled with a regular "u" at a sausage vendor. Link below to my photo of the sign in Berlin:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=28008178866&set=a.28007488866.38702.511738866&type=3&theater

Haha, awesome. :) Well, good thing that you know. Would hate to be the one breaking it to you. :p

Short for the idiot abroad with the head like an orange

Hahaha, round-headed buffoon. :) I love everything Rick and Steve produce. :)

have you guys seen the movie Me Myself and Irene?

It stars Jim Carrey and Renee Zellwegger.

At one point, Jim Carrey encounter an extremely pale guy, and says "Holy MOTHER OF GOD!!! Its a giant q tip!!""

Now I'll have to watch that movie! :lol

Pretty interesting and various backgrond stories of all your usernames here! Thanks for supporting the thread!

Think it could turn out to be a nice aid for newbies to choose a name, too. :hi5:

Back