What do you think will be the first TTT Legendary Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WrathofSauron said:
Sauron's Eye, a big one although some think it looked like a cartoon vagina.......can I say that? :confused:

okay, now that you said that...that is all I can picture it as :lol

....I would love to see creatures...not human faces. Any creatures would do. :balrog ...don't know if Balrog was in TTT but I would love to have one.

The Dwimmerlaik said:
it will be cool to see the Fellbeast as next

Would be cool, since there is no bust of it yet - and the statue sucks because of the small size (just my opinion)
student_toe5 said:
Any creatures would do. :balrog ...don't know if Balrog was in TTT but I would love to have one.
The Balrog was in the opening scene of TTT, so that would be an option, also here, there was no bust yet.

I would like to see Eomer with the awesome helm! Or a nice one of Eowyn, she is a beauty!!! The Fell Beast Bust could be an incredible idea. I never really liked the puny Fell Beast and ML Statue, not very impressive at all.

And of course, where the heck is Faramir and Denethor, totally missing from any Lord of the Rings collection. Want those, yep!

Surprised no one has mentioned the Galad Archer, the helmet sculpt would be pretty cool and the top half of the armour too.

Passed up on the Morgul Lord but got ma order for the cave troll bust in. I wonder what the edition size will be for this?

Thanks
Colin

Treebeard would be very cool, but how much bigger would he be than the already released bust? The bust is already big enough imho.

LINQ0311 said:
Treebeard would be very cool, but how much bigger would he be than the already released bust? The bust is already big enough imho.
Oh Great, There goes the neighborhood. What's Up Nick.

Are they doing to do anything other than creatures or monster like figures? If so the possesed Galadriel would be cool. I want my Balrog though.

A drooling Fell Beast head would be awfully sweet next to the ML bust...
4.gif

Back