What do you see when you look at the Amazing Spiderman 2 Costume?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see...

• A New Costume

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • A copy of the previous trilogy's costume with new eyes and logo

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • A Comic Accurate costume

Votes: 32 37.2%

• Total voters
side by side

65978_432155590192313_424987320_n.jpg
[/IMG]

Starter suit/Main suit.

/end

There's more then just the eyes and the emblem that's different, the red portion of the costume's sleeves is thinner and the ends more tapered then it was on the Raimi suit.

I think this is the best looking Spider-Man suit to date.

There's more then just the eyes and the emblem that's different, the red portion of the costume's sleeves is thinner and the ends more tapered then it was on the Raimi suit.

I think this is the best looking Spider-Man suit to date.

Shhhhh, don't try to point out the many, yet subtle differences with the new suit. The cry babies won't hear it. :lol

I've already tried.

I hope they go over the old ASM suit with this new and improved one with CGI for updated blu ray releases.

Uhm I see spiderman! Anyhow who cares if it looks like the old Rami suit. There is only so much you can do with the source material and still remain true to the costume. This isn't spidey 2099. If you want drastic changes to the suit take it up with marvel and the creators not the filmmaker.

I hear the same **** with man of steel only now people complain because there is no underware and they modernized it. Now with spiderman people are complaining because its more traditional. Its so confusing; just can't please everyone.

I don't see any Spider-man fans complaining about the design. It's mainly coming from non-Spidey fans.

Because no Spider-man could possibly be disappointed in the latest design. It's close to perfection.

Uhm I see spiderman! Anyhow who cares if it looks like the old Rami suit. There is only so much you can do with the source material and still remain true to the costume. This isn't spidey 2099. If you want drastic changes to the suit take it up with marvel and the creators not the filmmaker.

I hear the same **** with man of steel only now people complain because there is no underware and they modernized it. Now with spiderman people are complaining because its more traditional. Its so confusing; just can't please everyone.
Pretty much how I feel. And I'm really happy with these changes, it looks great. :) I was on the fence about getting the Hot Toys ASM coming out (I couldn't get the Raimi version HT), but now I'm definitely skipping it and waiting for them to make this new suit. :)

Because no Spider-man could possibly be disappointed in the latest design. It's close to perfection.

In your opinion.
Yawn, I hate this silly teenage yak. Why do some people feel the need
to put down people who have differing opinions. It's tiresome and childish.
:wave

Back