What do you have on Pre-Order???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing on pre-order now. I rarely ever pre-order games, that I can pick up the day after they've been officially released.

I mean, common, what's really the rush of pre-ordering? Is the human race going to end at 3:00 am? "OMGZ!! Only a few hours to live! I gotta pick up my pre-order of RE 5, and play it, before the Velociraptors come and eat me alive."

same, why preorder games?

Cause we can. At least with Game Stop they call with a reminder that this game will be coming out next week or whatever. Saves me any time and energy to remember the release dates for games

Here's a thought. Why do people who don't see the point in PO games bother to post about why its stupid to PO games?

Pre ordering helps the Economy...
and also helps fight terrorism. SO DO IT!

I currently have SF4 on pre order...

I do preorder games now and then just because I am too lazy to have to stop at the store sometimes. :)

after playing the halo wars demo i'm glad i plan on getting it. i think the LE is gonna be worth the extra cash:
halo 3 maps
graphic novel
awesome warthog with racing flames!!!
and some covenant vehicle too i think.

In my opinion, all of the pre-order extras are just scams and cheap trinkets, that are given to entice unsuspecting customers into purchasing games early. In addition, you'll be forced to spend full price on games when pre-ordering, versus going to cheapassgamer.com and searching for massive deals.

By the way, most "limited editions" (especially from Gamestop), are always available well beyond the release dates. So, all of that being said, I still have to ask... what's the rush to pre-order?

In my opinion, all of the pre-order extras are just scams and cheap trinkets, that are given to entice unsuspecting customers into purchasing games early. In addition, you'll be forced to spend full price on games when pre-ordering, versus going to cheapassgamer.com and searching for massive deals.

By the way, most "limited editions" (especially from Gamestop), are always available well beyond the release dates. So, all of that being said, I still have to ask... what's the rush to pre-order?

Cause I want to and Cause I can.

i agree with that, but most of time when i preorder a game i just do it for the exclusive stuff and just cancel later.
~~i'm just glad i didn't jump on the Call of Duty: World at War band wagon from day one because it was $30 about a month after release. that would tick me off if i rushed to preorder.

I dont see what the big deal is about pre orders. Stores like Gamestop make pre orders so easy and painless. You put down very little money and its so easy to get it back, man half the time I dont even have reciept and they give my pre order money. And besides by putting down pre orders, it guarentees you copy, no need to be searching all over the place for a hot title, and help the store manage its inventory even better.

Hell it even helps you guys who dont pre order out too, casue then stores can order enough for pre orders and then few more extras!

Back