What do you have on Pre-Order???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing. I don't see the need to preorder. Every game I wanted, I go into the store and get.

Nothing right now, but I'll probably preorder Guitar Hero Metallica to get that extra kick pedal. I probably won't ever play Expert+ but I may as well get one.

I don't have anything on preorder right now. Waiting for some concrete release dates before I preorder and then I usually do it 2 weeks prior to release.

Not much for me right now.

Killzone 2 - Pre ordered it from Amazon to get the discount on it
Halo Wars LE- Pre ordered from GS to get the bonus content
RE5- Pre ordered from GS just so I would have one reserved.

For some reason I expected to see a list of pretty much every game with a release date on your list :lol

:lol Nah. I got enough games i need to finish and even start. So no point in ordering stuff like RE5, SF4 and Halo Wars if i'm not gonna play them yet anyway.

I don't really preorder games. I might PO SF4 or RE5 though but I don't really ever use the extra goodies so I have stopped buying the the CE editions of games.

A game I'm looking forward to that isn't really being talked about is Star Ocean...hope it's a good game.

Back