what do I keep????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Space, pssshh, whatever! Who needs an oven, or toilet or TV? Get a bonfire outside, a bucket and the bonfire doubles as TV entertainment by throwing bugs and rodents into it. Tons of extra space right there!

Too right. Sleep on the couch and the bedroom instantly becomes a collectibles wonderland.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Ya know, I was just thinkin bout hunting down Iron Man and Hulk to go w/Cap and get an Avengers crew started.

I'd say hold out on Iron Man and see if SS produces a PF in one of his more classic suits.

Greetz...Do you have a Bowen Destroyer Bust wishing to part with?

...other than that...my opinion is sell the Green HULK...keep the GREY...mine talks to me at night...:monkey1

PosterBoyKelly said:
Space, pssshh, whatever! Who needs an oven, or toilet or TV? Get a bonfire outside, a bucket and the bonfire doubles as TV entertainment by throwing bugs and rodents into it. Tons of extra space right there!
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

creecher said:
Too right. Sleep on the couch and the bedroom instantly becomes a collectibles wonderland.

think my wife would have something to say about that!!!:rolleyes:

Deadly Dagger said:
Greetz...Do you have a Bowen Destroyer Bust wishing to part with?

...other than that...my opinion is sell the Green HULK...keep the GREY...mine talks to me at night...:monkey1

sorry I don't

massf said:
think my wife would have something to say about that!!!:rolleyes:
I thought she loved you. Well what have you got to say about all this? I'd sell her and keep the figs. Trouble is the law has made things so complicated these days. What to do? What to do? If she worth that much to you, sell the lot.

If space is your problem, how bout taking your smaller items (like the busts) and storing them under the bed until you have enough money to build a spare room...

That way if you buy any more busts, you can hide them under the bed and the wife wouldn't notice. If she says "I haven't seen this one before...Is this new??" You can give her a response, "Naw, hun...It's been stored under the bed the whole time with the rest of 'em!" :D

Nitro said:
If space is your problem, how bout taking your smaller items (like the busts) and storing them under the bed until you have enough money to build a spare room...

That way if you buy any more busts, you can hide them under the bed and the wife wouldn't notice. If she says "I haven't seen this one before...Is this new??" You can give her a response, "Naw, hun...It's been stored under the bed the whole time with the rest of 'em!" :D

:rotfl

hehe....sadly there is no room under the bed for shoes!! (mine and hers so sadly she can't take all the blame)

To be honest I'm kind of going off the busts, even though they were what started me out on collecting. I've decided that about 95% of those will go (at one point I was buying anything and everything busts.....)

Quality always trumps over quantity!

Dump the busts and keep the Hulk PF & IM Comiquette.

Better to have a limited amount of amazing pieces, than dozens (hundreds) of OK ones.

All my humble opinion of course....

JS

JSA said:
Quality always trumps over quantity!

Dump the busts and keep the Hulk PF & IM Comiquette.

Better to have a limited amount of amazing pieces, than dozens (hundreds) of OK ones.

All my humble opinion of course....

JS
I agree. quality over quantity any day and you can't go wrong with the IM and Hulk.

I would get rid of Abe Sapien, all those busts and other Bowen and Hard Hero stuff (except a couple that REALLY meant something) and keep the Hulk PF, grey or green, that's your choise, and the IronMan Comiquette. But if you want to get rid of IronMan, i might be interested:D

Abe Sapien is a black hole for me!! Stupidly paid about $200 for him and then got hit hard for $100 of customs charges!!. I'll be luckly to get $150 for him now....

BTW IM is up on the bay.....

Back