What did you get for Christmas?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Always nice to have a thread so people can share what they got from friends and family this year. And sideshow, too.

I can't wait to open my gifts.

Last edited:
Re: What did you get for Christmas 2010?

I'm expecting a lump of coal. :lol

Probably underwear and a bunch of blurays too. :D

I am hoping to be getting myself the biggest gift of all, a home.

I have been eyeing the GTG PF for myself, but I think I have finally come to the conclusion that I will just stick to the new maquette line. Although I do have Gollum PF on order. Couldn't resist the bugger.

Had two of the 5 Christmas so far. So far I got a bunch of money and giftcards and some LEGOs.

Whoa! You got LEGO? I am so jealous. Can I come over and play?

Nice. I don't expect much.

But then it's not about me. It's about family.

Hopefully I can get myself something nice after x-mas. :D

Only thing so far is money to pay for my plane ticket to Comic-Con 2011.

I didn't receive anything, and it's been awhiles since I've gone to do holiday shopping. I did get one Christmas card from my door man, but I think it was just to get a gift. it's fine though.

Santa said I am getting an XboX 360. :)

:rock Nothing wrong with that. I just noticed your sig, is it true that you're a real Bucs fan???

~~Here's what I had to buy Monday night when our 4 year old tv crapped out. It's for "us" from Santa.

atn09d.jpg

X-mas is for the kids. Wife and I buy what we want throughout the year so nothing left for x-mas. Kids will make us some stuff which will go into a 'treasure chest'. In-laws give us cash which we are using to take the family to warmer location. Orlando here we come...........:yess:

Back