What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
transformers07_2.jpg

I finally saw SPIDERMAN 3 thanks to KitFisto...and I have to say, it was much better than I thought it would be. :)

I am currently watching Returning of the King (again) and then I think I might throw in Angel Heart. (I'm too lazy to find pics of the movie posters :lol)

NationalTreasure.jpg

I love these movies, some of the better PG-13 movies you can find nowadays I think.

Watching this for the second time in two days. SOOO good.
Need to pick this up on Blu-ray so it can melt my eyes.

sunshine-poster-big.jpg

How was it? I still haven't seen it.

I thought it was pretty good. It's not the greatest story and the voices might sound a bit gay on a couple of characters. But it sounds like there will be a sequel, though. But i might like it a bit more then some because i love the Turtles. There a childhood thing, i'm just nuts about them:D But you should check it out.

But it's not as good as the first to movies, imo.

I thought it was pretty good. It's not the greatest story and the voices might sound a bit gay on a couple of characters. But it sounds like there will be a sequel, though. But i might like it a bit more then some because i love the Turtles. There a childhood thing, i'm just nuts about them:D But you should check it out.

But it's not as good as the first to movies, imo.

I agree, they bring back alot of great childhood memories! I still until today love the first 2 movies they released in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back