What are you Watching?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1340418142_7dd46d66c7.jpg

Watching this one as I mark.. Nothing like the (modernday)classics. (and 1990 no less...)

cover.gif

Caught up on several movies this weekend...

we_own_the_night_poster.jpg

Was OKAY... not terrible but not spectacular either.

the_kingdom_110399b.jpg

VERY GOOD!
Surprised after reading so many bad reviews.

Hitman2_large.jpg

Wasn't expecting much... was a fun movie I suppose.

Next week I am taking my 6th grade students to a science camp for 4 days. At the camp I have a lot of down time. I plan to catch up on many movies that I have missed over the past year or even farther back.
they include...

Flyboys
Thank you For Smoking
Half Nelson
Tears of the Sun
Cold Mountain

The Seventh Seal

Amazing!

and IronFingaz, I saw Appleseed last week and it is outstanding. Story is not as strong as the first one, but the visuals are just mind boggling!

Last edited:
The Seventh Seal

Amazing!

and IronFingaz, I saw Appleseed last week and it is outstanding. Story is not as strong as the first one, but the visuals are just mind boggling!

Thanks man, i'll check it out.

How was The Seventh Seal? I'v been wanting to see it for awhile but i havnt gotten around to buy the DVD yet. Do you have the Criterion Edition? I'v seen pics of the chess scene which looks nuts:rock:rock:rock

These are some damned amazing movies!!:

519NK8V4T1L._SS500_.jpg

61Gri1fVPqL._SS500_.jpg

But when are we going to be getting some more anime movies with the technology they used to make Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within?? That was absolutely amazing looking stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back