What are you listening to?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

And now for something completely different . . . Eskimo Callboy
icon_eek.gif

These fine folks get filed in the NSFW à la Steel Panther category. Different style to Panther but same positivity / humour / "up" vibe with a reasonable dose of "politically incorrect".

Never heard of them before the start of December when BW&BK once again did what they do best (Lemmy-bless BW&BK).

I have no idea what I just watched / listened to
chicklil.gif
bunnydance.gif
. . . but both tracks made me smile from ear to ear (and are bookmarked), and I happily trawled through their video back-catalogue !!!!!

So SOOOOOOOO funny . . . and so SOOOOOOO catchy. I defy you not to laugh, smile & bop your head.

2021-12-04-01-Eskimo-Callboy-We-Got-The-Moves.jpg

2021-12-04-02-Eskimo-Callboy-Pump-It.jpg

Was going to post this and see that it was already referenced a few years back. Eskimo Callboy is my new music addiction at the moment. Especially for workout jams.

Was going to post this and see that it was already referenced a few years back. Eskimo Callboy is my new music addiction at the moment. Especially for workout jams.

Now called "Electric Callboy" of course, but still continuing to take over the planet :)

Amazingly talented & funny guys.

Now called "Electric Callboy" of course, but still continuing to take over the planet :)

Amazingly talented & funny guys.

Funny enough, my wife noticed the name difference last night and I read about the name change since I only knew them as Electric Callboy... yet I still wrote "Eskimo" Callboy here for some reason. :LOL:

Funny enough, my wife noticed the name difference last night and I read about the name change since I only knew them as Electric Callboy... yet I still wrote "Eskimo" Callboy here for some reason. :LOL:

:lol
Electric Callboy, huh...?

He must be the secret love child of these two then:

Back