What Are You Goals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find myselt not having any goals. When you don't have any goals, not achieving them won't make you feel bad.

BUT, in all seriousness, I just want to get a house of my own and get a job I enjoy doing.

To Crush my Enemies, To see them driven before me. And to hear the lamentations of their women!!!

Basically the usual goals alot of people have. To have a well paying career that I enjoy and that makes a difference. Fall in love with a woman that I can build a family and spend my whole life with.

Oh and the world domination thing sounds interesting, maybe all those interested should get some kind of secret society going :naughty.

Becoming a better human being on every level, and ultimately becoming a successful movie director.

Time to bring this up again, starting a new decade soon, so... title says it all!! Mine is to get Bodie to stop posting Lane Ass Gay Sh@t on my FU-KING profile, heres ta hope'n:duff:pow

My new goal is to finially invent the type of software/hardware configuration to finially download my consciousness into a cyborg body so I would be industructible and live forever.

To always complete my Sideshow 1:6th scale Star Wars collection... and of course to be a more complete person in life.:D

Stop collecting.

Move out with my best friend.

Die before any of my loved ones, even my dog. (The cancer helps.)

Goals ...

Be a better student in school .... apply myself more.

Becoming a published illustrator, film director at any level... also into animation. I take film school if anyone is curious. It's more of a multi-media program. Video and motion graphics, with 3D animation, web, print, graphic design.

Start a family after school.

Continue working out until I am an old man. Compete once more in body building. Last time I made it to provincials in my weight class. I am hoping to go further next time.

Stop collecting.

Move out with my best friend.

Die before any of my loved ones, even my dog. (The cancer helps.)

Uhhh, what's with the attitude? I don't like this ... is your cancer really that bad? You're too negative and any parent will tell you they would not want to outlive their children. So for your parents sake, change that attitude missy! I am not exactly loving the way life is going right now for me, but I would never want to expire until I am old and gray.

Life is hard, but it definitely is worth living it. If this is all we have, then be fortunate that you're alive. There is a lot of great stuff life has to offer. Like love, good food, good friends, nature, and us the Freaks! hehe

Uhhh, what's with the attitude? I don't like this ... is your cancer really that bad? You're too negative and any parent will tell you they would not want to outlive their children. So for your parents sake, change that attitude missy! I am not exactly loving the way life is going right now for me, but I would never want to expire until I am old and gray.

Life is hard, but it definitely is worth living it. If this is all we have, then be fortunate that you're alive. There is a lot of great stuff life has to offer. Like love, good food, good friends, nature, and us the Freaks! hehe

Yeah that. :lecture Fight that damn disease! :rock

Back