What Are You Goals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HEALTH HICKS?

god now thats a question I wouldn't mind answering.
The truth is though I can't really.

Docs ain't sure properly yet. For the last few years I have been up to A&E nearly every night trying to stop unbearable pain !. :google
It sucks.
For the last few months its dyed down a bit because they put me on pain killers for car crashes. :rotfl
They just kinda knock me out. :rotfl:lol
I'm on a lot of drugs so its kinda hard to even move I'm that tired sometimes. :monkey2:rotfl
Had to go private to get diagnosed , my national health service suck , its not all its cracked up to be .
For a year they were giving me paracetamol for it . Obviously they did nothing.
Hopefully though they can sort it out eventually. :monkey2:cool:

Paracetamol would be acetaminophen in the US, just fyi for the US readers.

god now thats a question I wouldn't mind answering.
The truth is though I can't really.

Docs ain't sure properly yet. For the last few years I have been up to A&E nearly every night trying to stop unbearable pain !. :google
It sucks.
For the last few months its dyed down a bit because they put me on pain killers for car crashes. :rotfl
They just kinda knock me out. :rotfl:lol
I'm on a lot of drugs so its kinda hard to even move I'm that tired sometimes. :monkey2:rotfl
Had to go private to get diagnosed , my national health service suck , its not all its cracked up to be .
For a year they were giving me paracetamol for it . Obviously they did nothing.
Hopefully though they can sort it out eventually. :monkey2:cool:

SORRY BRO THAT SUCKS.DO YOU STILL NEED MONEY FOR THE FRIDGE? I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT.

Paracetamol would be acetaminophen in the US, just fyi for the US readers.

Look at the big brain on Toe.
pulp-fiction.jpg

Back