What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tuna with rice and soy source. And fermented beancurd/tofu; I eat it once in awhile and think its good for my digestion.

Ate something at Yard House tonight that resembled chicken but was completely vegetarian and called "gardenia" I think...

It was good though.

Edit: gardein™ is a chicken or beef substitute made from soy, wheat, pea proteins, vegetables and ancient grains.

Last edited:
Chicken meatballs with white noodle, herbs, parsely, sliced cucumber. And spiced fish saurce on top. Must've been mystery meat or something. The chicken meatballs tasts more like beef.

Taco Bell Hard Shell Tacos

Disappointed that Taco Bell (of all places) marked up hard shell tacos from $0.89 to $1.09...:(

Taco Bell Hard Shell Tacos

Disappointed that Taco Bell (of all places) marked up hard shell tacos from $0.89 to $1.09...:(

Their prices are getting really bad. Even the girls that work there say that can't keep up with the price changes.

Had this today for dinner...

Teriyaki Experience Hot'n'Spicy chicken with little bit of rice instead of udon noodles, added more veggies.
HotNSpicyChicken.jpg

Back