What are you eating...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had Panda the other day...the only Chinese that doesn't make me wanna throwup:( Granted I always get the same thing, orange chicken and mandarin. Sucks they got rid of the sweet and sour pork:gah::cuckoo:

019-5.jpg

actually I don't know how to use chopsticks:p
020-2.jpg

I had Panda the other day...the only Chinese that doesn't make me wanna throwup:( Granted I always get the same thing, orange chicken and mandarin. Sucks they got rid of the sweet and sour pork:gah::cuckoo:

019-5.jpg

actually I don't know how to use chopsticks:p
020-2.jpg

I love the Beijing beef and the new angus beef from PE. I also very much like the green bean chicken.

Panda Express is good eats!

it sure is! I don't know if they're still doing it but they used to offer an extra entree if you did the survey using the validation code on the receipt. I would do it on pandaexpress.com/guest. It took about 5 minutes and then you would be given a code you could give to the casheir so your 3 entree would be the same price as a 2 entree. the last couple receipts I've gotten though haven't had the validation code...conspiracy:pfft:
:lol

oh yeah and damn I'm hungry now!

it sure is! I don't know if they're still doing it but they used to offer an extra entree if you did the survey using the validation code on the receipt. I would do it on pandaexpress.com/guest. It took about 5 minutes and then you would be given a code you could give to the casheir so your 3 entree would be the same price as a 2 entree. the last couple receipts I've gotten though haven't had the validation code...conspiracy:pfft:
:lol

oh yeah and damn I'm hungry now!

I still have a couple of those that I did the survey on that I need to cash in. I hope they don't expire after you do the survey.

so you did the survey but didn't use the codes yet? hopefully the work for you:wink1: If I'm ever rich I'm going to buy a franchise and put it in my house next to my indoor tennis court. I might even build a whole food court like at the mall except without all the gross food places and I'm going to have a Victorias Secret with angels modeling lingerie
I just say that because there is a VS right next to the food court at Oakridge in San Jose:yess::lol

Back