WGP's supernatural ROADTRIP 666- MR. CROWLEY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL 2012- Mischa, Jim, and Jared at printers!

Thanks for all of the support guys!

I have to say though, that in some respects Ironman1188 is completely correct. A portrait is a funny thing, we all view peoples faces in a different way, and the sculptor creates a portrait in the way that he perceives it, finding the small subtle characteristics that makes that person who they are, and trying to bring those characteristics to the surface, which often differs to how other people view the person. This is why one person's face can be sculpted in many different but equally excellent ways by different sculptors. And why some people see the person's face in some sculpts but not in others. Obviously a certain amount of skill is involved, but I believe it involves equal amount of perception - Just my two cents lol!

I'm starting to see it. :) Try softening the skin texture on Jensen's face a bit. I'm curious to see how big of a difference that makes because it's looking a little too rough for Jensen.

The skin will naturally soften when printed :)

UPDATE

Hey all, just wanted to give a mass WGP update that we were told all of our massive printing order is supposed to be done by the end of the week (including the later add-ons line Jensen Ackles, Lance Henriksen, etc ). :hi5:

From there they get shipped to Sean in the UK for inspection, which he then cleans and get cast. More updates once we get them in hand!

Finally fresh from the printers (still need to be prepped)

DSCF7493-1.jpg

DSCF7495.jpg

DSCF7509.jpg

DSCF7516.jpg

I need to repair Sam's hair - but to see the head size:

DSCF7600.jpg

almost forgot this

DSCF7593.jpg

Awesome! I'm only seeing them on my low-res phone screen, but they look just as good as I'd hoped.

All four look great even in the original sickly looking printed resin stuff. I can't wait to see them all cleaned up!

All look great but man Dean is still lacking. I don't find fault with you guys it just seems he's so hard to get.

cas! but damn finding someone to paint his unshaven look is gonna be hell.

I'm pretty sure the photo isn't doing the Dean sculpt any favors with the forced perspective.

Laugh- I hear that. Here are some different pictures we have of the boys I wanted to post from Seans massive pre-cleaning photo shoot. I like to call the first one Blue Steel. :)

DSCF7602.jpg

DSCF7589.jpg

DSCF7607.jpg

DSCF7600.jpg

DSCF7596.jpg

DSCF7616.jpg

DSCF7595.jpg

Re: WGP's SUPERNATURAL 2012- Printed Mischa, Jim, Jensen, and Jared heads!

At last, Castiel is almost mine.

Any update on when he'll be ready to ship, also, as i'm in the UK will mine come straight from Sean or do they all go back to you first?

Thanks.

Oh, yeah, the new Dean pictures are much better. The first one made it look like he was being pulled through a black hole nose first.

The Cas sculpt really couldn't be more perfect.

Yeah, they're all looking mighty fine, but that Cas is plain spooky.

Back