WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" (Harrison Solo- Bad Ass!) FINISHED!

Will you guys be making different hair styles in the future? I would love the hairstyle from empire.

Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" (Harrison Solo- Bad Ass!) FINISHED!

Think we will see Ahsoka before year end?

Ahsoka has now had those missed build-lines sanded down and should be at the molders Mon or Tues for a second go around, so YES, and thank you for your patience, amigos! :)

Will you guys be making different hair styles in the future? I would love the hairstyle from empire.
We will be doing the odd other SW heads in the future, though they may be a few months away yet. We eventually want to do ANH Fisher and Hamill, and making an Empire Ford is a no-brainer at some point too. We will decide which type when we get there. (we are willing to begin non-commital interest lists for people who want to shout out).

Thanks for asking!

Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- (Hamill questions P11)

So as we look ahead a month or so down the road to doing another SW head, we have gotten a few requests for a SW Mark Hamill. I just wanted to throw out feelers that enough people felt there was a need for a new one, and ask what kind of expression you guys would want to see? An in-combat one might not be bad. Let us know and if you want, show us pics. :)

starwars4_3794.jpg

Put me down for one SS with neck

Last edited:

think u should do returns version as sideshows jus looks scared ta hell!, alos there so many empire and new hope sculpts, but only one returns of the jedi.dependin on the final sculpt id defo take one

excuse the spelling mistakes i have fat fingers and type fast!, ha ha ha ha

Thats three ROTJ Hamill votes in a row. Sounds like a plan. :)
Just FYI this will be about a month away till Chu can start.

I'd like a Jedi also, but if you're doing ANH Leia and Han, you can't leave out Luke. You should finish with ANH first. :)

Jedi Luke, ANH Luke... no reason to do just one...

The first Star Wars will always be my favorite movie. I'll pick up that Luke when you get to it.

Rick,
Can you please add me to the list for Skywalker?
Thanks

Jedi Luke, ANH Luke... no reason to do just one...

The first Star Wars will always be my favorite movie. I'll pick up that Luke when you get to it.

So you're down for ANH Luke? Coolio.

I want to hear from anyone who would want ANH luke as well please.
Right now he just hasn't been getting much love, but call out if there is some love for him, because to me it also makes sense to do the main three from ANH as well. We can always do that besides the ROTJ version. :)

starwars4_3794.jpg

Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- (Hamill ANH and ROTJ interest lists)

I'd be interested in a Jedi Luke

Back