WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a few pics of my current SYU Kirk.

The paint job isn't done yet, it needs a few touchups on the face and lips, and I'm redoing the hair as soon as I get some new paints delivered...I'm trying to go with the HT scheme for Thor/Captain America, we'll see how it goes.

It also isn't completely right on the neck yet either - I need to do some modding to the neck post for the head to sit down more, and I need to futz the collar to get it to sit down a bit more, but you get the idea. I think the RM-5 body is just about perfect for the captain.

The spock is on a TTL, which - IIRC - is a smidge TALLER than the regular/narrow TT, so keep that in mind. His neck is also REALLY long, I'm not happy with the Spock head so I haven't done much with it...can't wait for WGP's version, v2.0 of the Kirk head, and the boots!

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG

Here's a few pics of my current SYU Kirk.

The paint job isn't done yet, it needs a few touchups on the face and lips, and I'm redoing the hair as soon as I get some new paints delivered...I'm trying to go with the HT scheme for Thor/Captain America, we'll see how it goes.

It also isn't completely right on the neck yet either - I need to do some modding to the neck post for the head to sit down more, and I need to futz the collar to get it to sit down a bit more, but you get the idea. I think the RM-5 body is just about perfect for the captain.

The spock is on a TTL, which - IIRC - is a smidge TALLER than the regular/narrow TT, so keep that in mind. His neck is also REALLY long, I'm not happy with the Spock head so I haven't done much with it...can't wait for WGP's version, v2.0 of the Kirk head, and the boots!

IMG_0601.JPG

IMG_0605.JPG

IMG_0607.JPG

Holy **** dude! You can paint! Laugh. Very Very nice job! :clap:clap:clap

RE: Interest lists- We will always take lists for anything. We like lists.

The Cap'n has been kind enough to send us some amazing pics to post on our Facebook and website so I wanted to share them with you all. He also has a very pic of a painted Neural Parasite!
Thanks, Bro!

NICE! But the boots and communicator looks really bad. Planning on redoing them.

Ha! You're the only person in the world who thinks that then because your sets are beyond amazing in quality, my friend! You set an amazingly high bar not only in Trek customs but for all 1:6 customizers in general to aspire to! :clap

Agreed on Nanjin's TOS uniforms. I wish he'd make more including red shirts and female dresses that could be available for purchase separately. I'm sure they would sell out in no time. Good to hear about the boots. I've been wanting to transfer the uniforms to other bodies but heard that the boots can tear in the process.

I'd also really, really like to see Nanjin or someone take on TNG, DS9 and VOY uniforms. If those were available somehow I'm sure custom head sculpts would quickly follow. I think one problem is people try to tackle the whole ball of wax--head sculpts, costumes/uniforms, bodies, accessories--and it's often just too difficult for one person or a small company to take on. I could easily see Nanjin making unis, WGP making heads, another customizer offering phasers and accessories, and HT, ACI, Kumik or other bodies. Bring all that together and some killer Trek lines would result.

Any update for the BA Kirk headsculpt?

We were very pleased with the reception to our SYU (smiling) Kirk and the V.2 of our Classic Trek line will be going forward re-sized, resculpted, and with new characters added. We want to have the heads already printed to show the scale on bodies before announcing they are available.

I can't give a time-line because they aren't on our official schedule yet, but instead of trying to release five heads at once I want to try and pop them out one at a time in between other stuff so we get to releasing them faster than we normally would be than if I tried to schedule us to re-sculpt a whole bunch at once. BA Kirk will be next. :)

I paid you in full more than a year ago.. You refused to give me a refund yet they are not in your official schedule? I really want my money back.

Things are happening here covertly behind enemy lines. We are under Starfleet orders not reveal any information. Details may become clear before Christmas.

7" Trek fans may also be very happy with something we have planned.

Re: WGP's Classic Star Trek: My Kirk sculpt

I've had the original Kirk sculpt from WGP for a while. After a botched attempt to paint it myself, I had ffolkes75 paint it for me. If you ask me, he did a great job. In addition, he also made the uniforms for Kirk, McCoy and Spock and did a great job on those as well.

fh98.jpg

mpw1.jpg

u1kn.jpg

v68b.jpg

When I get my captains chair done, I'll post some more pictures. It's
coming along, slowly but surely. Now all I need is an Uhura sculpt and all my Trek needs will be fulfilled.

Tom

Back