WGP's Classic Star Trek: Sex-You-up Kirk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, then I guess maybe mine won't be showing up. Mail arrived already today and .....NOTHING.
WGP, are these all shipped out?
Were preorders sent first?
Whats the story?

THE CAPTAIN WILL SEE YOU NOW...

[/QUOTE]

I got my "sexy kirk" head and it is fantastic! Is there any word on the resized original Kirk head?

EDIT: Nm, I saw your response!

Thanks! We are really happy with him as well and look forward to your responses! I also think the Neural Parasites turned out fantastic! They are definitely meant to be painted with highlights but that translucent color as a base is great!

Please post pics of Kirk in costume!

WGP, are these all shipped out?

The heads have been trickling in to us from the caster as have the Parasites. As of right now all of the SEX-YOU-UP KIRK orders are shipped out as of yesterday, with parasites (which were the last things to arrive orders were waiting on). IM-You should get yours tomorrow with all 3 of your Neural Parasites.

For those few that ordered SEX YOU UP Kirks who did not get all of your parasites with your heads (there are only three of you), those will be shipping out to you this weekend.

As I get the rest of the Parasites in they will be shipping to the non-smiling Kirk orderers and everything should be caught up.

Once we get to the point we have extras S.Y.U. Kirks beyond pre-orders to sell (in a week or so) we will announce it in the thread, and will sell also the Parasites in 5-packs accessory packs.

Were the non-smiling Kirks reprinted? Not to rehash old ground, but it would be great to get a replacement at HT scale.

Were the non-smiling Kirks reprinted? Not to rehash old ground, but it would be great to get a replacement at HT scale.

Hi Nexus!
We consider the SEX YOU UP KIRKS as the first head for our proposed relaunched Classic Trek head series as he is in the larger scale they will be. All heads will be resculpted and will be limited number. No time frame has been set yet as when we would be doing them.

We have been commissioned to make a scared Rand, so that variant of her will likely show up alongside the regular V.2 of her, so now the terrified version of her can be posed shrinking away from SYU Kirk to complete a scene (laugh).

We only plan a few months ahead and right now Sean is busy with other WGP things and commissions, so we will announce more when we know more. The next confirmed Trek thing from us will be our limited edition deluxe Salt Vampire.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, none of the two Kirk headsculpts I bought are undersized right? The one that was shipped is the corrected size right?

Hi Nexus!
We consider the SEX YOU UP KIRKS as the first head for our proposed relaunched Classic Trek head series as he is in the larger scale they will be. All heads will be resculpted and will be limited number. No time frame has been set yet as when we would be doing them.

We have been commissioned to make a scared Rand, so that variant of her will likely show up alongside the regular V.2 of her, so now the terrified version of her can be posed shrinking away from SYU Kirk to complete a scene (laugh).

We only plan a few months ahead and right now Sean is busy with other WGP things and commissions, so we will announce more when we know more. The next confirmed Trek thing from us will be our limited edition deluxe Salt Vampire.

Thanks for the clarification Rick. Great to hear these will be rerun at proper size. Hopefully that also means the rest of the bridge crew will be done.

So I bought normal Kirk, Rand, Sulu and Scotty, paid in advance waaaay back when -- shouldn't I be getting a few neural parasites? Just don't want to be overlooked....

So I bought normal Kirk, Rand, Sulu and Scotty, paid in advance waaaay back when -- shouldn't I be getting a few neural parasites? Just don't want to be overlooked....

Yup. The NP's weren't in when the first Smiling Kirk heads shipped. Once we got some quantities in they were shipped with the Smiling Kirk heads they arrived with. As we get more stock in the rest will be sent out to everyone else still needing them and get caught up.

Got mine today.
I remember it being said that WGP was going to be using HT sizing as their standard, but are all the heads going to be only neckless now? I was very surprised to have waited so long for a head that doesn't work on the body I had for it.

The plan is to make all future WGP heads neckless across the board as 99% of the people want it that way in the threads when we've offered them both ways (Indy, WD).

The decision to make Kirk neckless came from the thread here and was announced here because people were talking about how Smiling Kirk should be neckless for the Tunic look which made a good point. And from comments we weren't "modern" because we wee offering things necked. I heard HT is supposed to start offering all of their future bodies without neck posts as well.

However, the good news is Smiling Kirk started off being printed necked and was later modded neckless from a cast sub-master, so I should actually still have the necked mold available (as long as it wasn't thrown out). I should be able to order necked versions of SYUK because of that and will get one for ya and ship it with your other Parasite we talked about?

Future Trek heads are planned neckless as well, but if they start off as necked masters modded afterwards they will still be able to be ordered necked as well.

Ahhh, ok. I remembered you guys going HT size just didn't realize the rest of the run would be neckless. Don't know so much about not being "modern" as there are still plenty of necked sculpts being offered and not everyone has run through all their stocked bodies for customs to pay an extra $30 -$50 or more for a decent neckless body.
Let me know, if you can, what heads had necked masters so I can decide whether to continue with this line or fill my Trek voids elsewhere.
Thanks!

FYI, I think I've finally found a good Kirk body. I've been struggling to find one that has the trademark hunchback, and is shorter than the average. I put the new head on a Che Guevara Enterbay RM-5 and it's PERFECT IMHO :)

I just still wish I could get my hands on a wraparound tunic. This head is screaming for a Tribbles custom!

So have all the heads been converted to Hot Toys size and made neckless? I like how the SYU Kirk size and scale has turned out.

So have all the heads been converted to Hot Toys size and made neckless? I like how the SYU Kirk size and scale has turned out.

Thanks! I'm just gonna be lazy and repost the answer from here (laugh)

:wave

I know I'm on the list for the salt vamp...are you going to start a list for the newer larger sized heads? I need a new resized serious Kirk to go with this AMAZING SYU Kirk head, and would love to get on a list for a resized Scotty and Sulu as well.

Back