WGP's: "Star Warriors" thead- New ANH Han V.2 revealed!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's: "Star Warriors" (Harrison Solo- Bad Ass!) FINISHED!

not much of a 1/6 collector, but I'm gonna have to get one of these. When do they go up for sale?

Can you add me to the list for 1 HS head please?
Thanks

not much of a 1/6 collector, but I'm gonna have to get one of these. When do they go up for sale?

Hey, thanks! They will will ship in Dec. They are $55 each+ $5 shipping, to bubble_gum_gothATyahoo.com (replace "at" with "@").

You can pay whenever but some people are starting now. :)

Great work here,
but I think Trevor did an amazing job on Han, the paint job is what ruined it IMO...

sideshow_han_solo_portrait_by_trev_solo.jpg

Didn't Trevor sculpt the Storm Trooper Luke and Han too? I always thought those heads looked great too, but the QC and paint was horrible.

Mark me down for one. This will replace my SS Bespin Han head.

Will you release a version without a neck, by chance, possibly drilled to fit on a TrueType neck peg?

Will you release a version without a neck, by chance, possibly drilled to fit on a TrueType neck peg?

With Practice you can do that yourself with a dremel, I do it all the time now. HT heads taken apart with a dremel and knife can even be used for the neck plug source. I recently did it with Trevor's Marty head.

Put me down for one Bill :)

How much we looking at and when will it be available?

Plus...put me down for any more "Star Warriors" sculpts you set out to do...this one is fantastic!

Doc

Put me down for one Bill :)

How much we looking at and when will it be available?

Plus...put me down for any more "Star Warriors" sculpts you set out to do...this one is fantastic!

Doc

Thanks! "Her Highness" should be coming next up.

Solo will will ship in Dec. Heads are $55 each+ $5 shipping,

(to bubble_gum_gothATyahoo.com (replace "at" with "@").)

-Rick :)

This looks amazing! You should definitely do a Luke!

On the note about the neck. to be honest I see no reason why he should have a neck at all? His shirt exposes just enough of his chest that it would look much better mounted on a solid neck body. perhaps it should come without a neck from the get go like the WGP Catwoman? Maybe a poll?

On the note about the neck. to be honest I see no reason why he should have a neck at all? His shirt exposes just enough of his chest that it would look much better mounted on a solid neck body. perhaps it should come without a neck from the get go like the WGP Catwoman? Maybe a poll?

My main thinking is that for most people it will be a Sideshow replacement head. If enough people want a neckless version I have no problem making one that way too. We would just need to make that head smaller to fit on on a HT body as opposed to a Sideshow body.

What Raymond is saying is my thinking as well--since Solo has an exposed chest in Episode IV, a Soldier Story or True Type body with a neck sculpted to the chest would be more aesthetically pleasing. Drilling the neck would be gravy on top of that, but as Tekkaman says, not a deal breaker by any means since it could be done by the owner.

Just a suggestion for a minor mod that might get you some more sales :)

Definitely see the reasoning Rick, a good standard straight swap.

Im thinking many of us would rather take the sideshow clothes put it on a HT body with a new head other than just a straight swap, which makes me hope the head is in scale more with hot toys than sideshow, solid neck or not.

what do you think guys?

That's cool. Lets just have anyone who wants it for a HT body to say it when they express interest and I'll keep tally. Since the digital sculpt is already made, we can make it at any size and take the neck off.

It's not a matter of reaching 16 people for that (thats just to get a sculpt to happen). This is just a matter of getting enough people to want it that way that is more than it costs to get the second head printed (since the printing is expensive). :)

Yep, I can definitely see the reasoning behind making him neckless.

So the program allows you to change the size as you see fit? That's brilliant.

So the program allows you to change the size as you see fit? That's brilliant.

Yeah, being sculpted on computer the sculpture doesn't have a size untill you assign it one so anything we make me could make at multiple sizes. :)

Back