WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Dr. Harrison Jones- from "Panty Raiders"

haha, I'm lovin the funny names people are coming up with to hide from the lawyers. . . like it makes any difference.

I'd go with traditional Indy.

I vote for #4 and 7. Are you sculpting the hat as well?

My vote is for #1 and #4, will the hat be is included as well?

If we need to, sure. It would probably be easier for us to sculpt our own hat than try and have someone elses fit ours. :)

Thanks everyone for your opinions. Keep them coming! :)

Let's get this done. Indy heads are soooooo severely lacking. For such an amazing, iconic character, it's a shame it's so difficult to find a true definitive head.

I have a sideshow repainted and while I love it, I'd love a sculpt with some true harrison ford character in it as well.

Number 6 for sure :)

You guys have been awesome on voting and getting involved, so thank you! The most popular Indy heads voted on by a landslide were:

#1 Traditional Indy

Raiders_020.jpg

SMILING INDY
Greatexpression.jpg

WTH INDY
IconicIndy.jpg

We look forward to rolling up our sleeves and seeing what we can do!

WTH Indy kinda looks like the Premium Format head, doesn't it??

Which is fine by me, I kinda like the curl in the brim of the hat in that shot better than I do the other two.

You guys have been awesome on voting and getting involved, so thank you! The most popular Indy heads voted on by a landslide were:

#1 Traditional Indy

Raiders_020.jpg

SMILING INDY
Greatexpression.jpg

WTH INDY
IconicIndy.jpg

We look forward to rolling up our sleeves and seeing what we can do!

looking forward to this

Any estmated completion date on these? And will they be $55 + $5 shipping like han?

Any estmated completion date on these? And will they be $55 + $5 shipping like han?

Yup, they will be the same price. I'd say within a month because Chu is fast, even if he does a different heads before Indy. :)

(Opps, forgot to take into account his hat! Being hatted will make him more expensive, but we'll see how much when we get there.)

Yup, they will be the same price. I'd say within a month because Chu is fast, even if he does a different heads before Indy. :)

(Opps, forgot to take into account his hat! Being hatted will make him more expensive, but we'll see how much when we get there.)

those wil be offered unpainted right ?

Can you offer the Indy heads without the hat? Maybe compatible with the Hot Toys hat?! :dunno

I would be stoked to see any of these expressions, bring 'em on!

These are going to be great. I can't wait to see this finished.

Back