WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's Dr. Harrison Jones- from "Raiders" FIRST PICS NOW POSTED!

Is it possible to see these painted before you put em up for sale? A great head sculpt can look completely different painted.

Off to a flying start, his expression mimics ours!

I'm beginning to think that doing anything else to mine might not be a good idea just yet.

Bearing in mind this is still a WIP you've already surpassed many Indy heads I've seen.

Will the hats be separate?

Keep up the good work guys!

Is it possible to see these painted before you put em up for sale? A great head sculpt can look completely different painted.

Waiting to get a head professionally painted can take a month to two months after it is cast because the great painters like Silent Surfer always have a waiting list (and trust me, I have no panting skills- :( ),
So in all honesty, unfortunately no. The heads will still be available once they are painted however if you choose to wait to see it painted, no problem :)

I reckon you could mock up a texture on the CG ones using FaceShop or similar. If the heads are in .obj format they could easily be exported and textured in other programs.

The smiling head is starting to look good! I suggest showing a TAD less teeth, and maybe bring the brow up a bit to give him more of a lighthearted and less of a mischievous smile.

I'd agree with the less teeth, but aside from that its pretty damn awesome looking!

Looking good! Though the expression looks a bit sinister to me at the moment. Maybe it will be different once painted up.

The smiling head is starting to look good! I suggest showing a TAD less teeth, and maybe bring the brow up a bit to give him more of a lighthearted and less of a mischievous smile.

Looking good! Though the expression looks a bit sinister to me at the moment. Maybe it will be different once painted up.

Just so we're clear, we are doing THIS picture so he should look like that. That's not just a regular Indy smile.

Greatexpression.jpg

When I look at this picture (and I love this picture), he looks like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes up to no good about to do something like put a frog in Susies underwear (laugh)- (where-as in reality he's feeling like an ass for having to see Marion again?)

Not crazy on sculpted hats, do you reckon the hot toys hat would fit your sculpt?

Not crazy on sculpted hats, do you reckon the hot toys hat would fit your sculpt?

Someone mentioned a few pages ago the HT hat was undersized? If so, then no. But the plan is for the hat to be removable, so you can always just buy the head and use something else? Keep in mind there is no detailing on our hat yet either, not that that would make you suddenly dig sculpted hats (laugh).

Looking really good, but something seems off about the eyes.

Just so we're clear, we are doing THIS picture so he should look like that. That's not just a regular Indy smile.

Greatexpression.jpg

When I look at this picture (and I love this picture), he looks like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes up to no good about to do something like put a frog in Susies underwear (laugh)- (where-as in reality he's feeling like an ass for having to see Marion again?)

Yes, and looking at your sculpt, and that pic, the teeth look a bit too exposed, and the eyes on your sculpt are more sinister. I think moving the brow up a tad would help alleviate the "sinister" concerns.

And you are right on about that looking like Calvin.

EDIT: If you could match the head to the size of the HT head, that'd be great. I don't have a problem with the size of the HT hat at all. That's one less thing I'd have to get painted. :)

Yes, and looking at your sculpt, and that pic, the teeth look a bit too exposed, and the eyes on your sculpt are more sinister. I think moving the brow up a tad would help alleviate the "sinister" concerns.

And you are right on about that looking like Calvin.

EDIT: If you could match the head to the size of the HT head, that'd be great. I don't have a problem with the size of the HT hat at all. That's one less thing I'd have to get painted. :)

Totally agree about the teeth. Chu's getting all your feedback regardless so keep it coming gang and thank you! :hi5:

NO Please sculpt your own hat!

Greatexpression.jpg

Yeah, I get that, but I think there is a subtle difference between the smile of a conniving scoundrel and someone who has more sinister motivations. Maybe it's just me, though, and I do think it being painted up may give you a different perspective on it.

Crowes feet, laugh lines... maybe needed by the eye area to make it look a little more natural and less sinister,

Yeah, I get that, but I think there is a subtle difference between the smile of a conniving scoundrel and someone who has more sinister motivations. Maybe it's just me, though, and I do think it being painted up may give you a different perspective on it.

All feedback is reaching Chu and is relevant, so we love to hear what you think. Thank you, bro.

The heads and hat are being made Hot Toys size, but company standard size, not the HT Indy size specifically.

Also, if enough people want Sideshow sized heads we will take a list and maybe do that too if we need for people with Sideshow ones.

Back