WGP PHANTASM commission thread 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phantasm commission thread

You think when threads die they go to heaven? THEY COME TO US!

Suit commissions, I'm told, are pretty basic and simple to do. Try someone like Amy Jones and get put on a wait list till she's freed up if you can.

Just send her a figure body for size ref when the time comes. I bet it will cost less than $35. :)

Thanks for the info. I thought surely a custom suit would be way more expensive. I may also see if she can make some little robes because I don't think it would be easy to get a hold of those Medicom Jawas. The funeral is about to begin, SIR!

I may also see if she can make some little robes because I don't think it would be easy to get a hold of those Medicom Jawas.

That's a great idea. Maybe use one of the Mego sized bodies as a base?
I used the Hasbro Jawas I've had since they came out. I don't know if since Hasbro SW 12" was universally hated if these are cheap on E-bay, or if since they were one of the few nice ones they would be more, but I'm sure getting your own made would be cheaper. :yess:

picture.php

Alright gang,
Things have changed over the last few years and I have a studio now! (laugh).
This Halloween Warriors Gate wanted to do it's first special Halloween offering, and for those of you that know me, that could only mean I meant to do Phantasm.

First up, because I know we can do a better version than the one I had commissioned Ada to do a few years back--- the Tall Man. His suit will also be available and we are deciding on a body now. Suggestions welcome. We want to do some metal Sphere accessories too.

TheTallMan.jpg

We will also be making the "Reg-man", Reggie Bannisters head, prob from P2 so he doesn't look so young or too old. No costume is planned since a flannel shirt can be found in stores.

reggie.jpg

And now the twist. I've been sitting on this idea for a year and laughing evilly--- a sphere victim getting drilled in the head while his blood is being exsanguinated out the back, (cast in clear red resin!).
How wicked is that? I am pretty sure we'll need to keep the figure holding onto the sphere with both hands just like the actor.

spherevictim.jpg

and maybe next time around we can figure out how to do this:

tobysells-phantasm_288x288.jpg

Taking interest lists now here and on it's own thread in the customs section here. Due in October for Halloween. :)

2011 Interest list:

PapitoMX
hotslayer73
Full Art Alchemist
Ironman1188
Betomatali
TwistedShadow50

Last edited:
Re: PHANTASM commission thread--- ressurected from the dead!

Interested for sure! :clap been waiting for someone to do it :p

Cool! It was mentioned we should make lift shoes for him which would be peg-feet, and I think it would rock to make a hand that has a sphere levitating off of it (from a clear plastic support) like in the pic above. We are looking into getting metal spheres too (prob too heavy to be the levitating one in the hand). :)

How much for the tall man?

UPDATED INTEREST LIST, 2011

1)PapitoMX
2)hotslayer73
3)Full Art Alchemist (TM and Reg)
4)Ironman1188
5)Betomatali
6)TwistedShadow50
7)Morbach (TM & Reg)
8)MMMMbrains (TM)
9)jasonv808 (TM)
10)xenofreak (TM)
11)2000man (TM/victim)
12) Domino (TM, Reg)

Last edited:

I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. Phantasm is one of my favorite franchises and these guys are needed figures.

Alright Phans,
I have some in-progress pics of the Tall Man to show you all, nearly completed! His neck will be normal on the final version.

Tall-Man-1.gif

Tall-Man-4.gif

Tall-Man-2.gif

Tall-Man-3.gif

Tall Man sculpt by Bruno Tornisielo

Can I also have people interested in Reggie who are not on the list please let me know so I can gauge interest. Most people replied "cool!" to the set, which doesn't really tell me what they are interested in (laugh). Thanks all!

We will be making the Tall Man for a Triad Omega body then. :)

Alright Phans,
I have some in-progress pics of the Tall Man to show you all, nearly completed! His neck will be normal on the final version.

Tall-Man-1.gif

Tall-Man-4.gif

Tall-Man-2.gif

Tall-Man-3.gif

Tall Man sculpt by Bruno Tornisielo

Can I also have people interested in Reggie who are not on the list please let me know so I can gauge interest. Most people replied "cool!" to the set, which doesn't really tell me what they are interested in (laugh). Thanks all!

We will be making the Tall Man for a Triad Omega body then. :)

Looks real good. Glad to hear you are going with the Omega body too. Reggie is a must. Needs weapons. If reggie comes out later down the line, I will be interested. Just need to slow down on purchases.

Re: PHANTASM commission thread 2011, now with Tall Man pics!

Wow, awesome stuff man! Can't wait to see what comes of this! Reminds me of the custom One's Customs and I did a couple years back:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb9IaNvSXNY"]Tall Man NOW ON EBAY! - YouTube[/ame]

Re: PHANTASM commission thread 2011, now with Tall Man pics!

Wow, awesome looking Tall Man!!! I remember One's Customs and myself doing one a couple years ago. Yours is really amazing man!

Back