WGP PHANTASM commission thread 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP PHANTASM commission thread 2011, (now with Tall Man pics!)

Thanks everyone for your interest in Phantasm! I just wanted to give an update on the there. For Tall Man- the head, as you've seen, is ready for printing. The costume is due to be started any day. Sean is about to make the lift boots and sphere holding hand. I expect the Tall Man parts to be completely finished in Jan.

Reggie still only has six people interested as opposed to Tall Man's 16. So it's not that he's NOT going to happen, but we definitely meed more people interested. I am hoping once The Tall Man is done more people will become interested once they see him and sign on for Reggie.

Interest for the sphere victim was even less, so they just need more interest.

I'd definitely be interested in the fully assembled Tall Man and Reggie figures. Phantasm is one of my all time favorites and too good to pass up on :D

I can't wait to get this one man. It's awesome to finally own a Tall Man.

I've mostly been updating this out in the regular customs section, so I wanted to update it here too. The costume is done on Tall Man and all of his accessories are at the printers now. He is about a month out. :)

Re: WGP PHANTASM commission thread 2012

Alright, apparently I lied about the Tall Man Halloween reveal, but I just want you all to know your tears make me stronger. (laugh).

Just kidding. I kid. I'm a kidder. Actually, some parts are still in the UK waiting to be molded in line behind the Indy hat so I am waiting for that. :impatient:

Sorry gang! :dunno

Re: WGP PHANTASM commission thread 2012

damn, i need that tall man. can i get on the list

Last edited:
APRIL 2013 STATUS UPDATE-
It's been a long road for the Tall Man. All we are waiting on our end is the shoes to be reprinted larger and to get a painted prototype back from Salvador Larroca then we will have all the parts to take photos and start production. I would like him to be released this July. Keep watching for more updates, booooooooooooy!

Our deluxe figure will be come with two new sphere holding hands, lifter boots, tailored narrow suit like the original was, and the Sphere in two versions, with drill-bit with bladed extended and without the drill-bit bladed extended!

Hey Phans,
Just got the first painted pics of Tall Man sent to me by Marvel Comics artist Salvador Larroca and wanted to share. Things are moving now. The boots should be printed this week, the final part we are waiting on!

TallMan1_zps97903b94.jpg

TallMan2_zps78534b2b.jpg

TallMan3_zps8eba9220.jpg

Back