Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP Lance Henriksen and Carrie Henn interest thread- Lance available NOW!

WIP for Bishop :)

autopyWIP.jpg

Remember to shout out if you want his trainers!

autopyWIP.jpg

That's very cool. A set of "Aliens" characters in 1:6 scale isn't really on my radar ( I do like the movie though ) but it could also be used in other displays....I always wondered how the Doctor & UNIT would handle the aliens. Or SHIELD.

That's very cool. A set of "Aliens" characters in 1:6 scale isn't really on my radar ( I do like the movie though ) but it could also be used in other displays....I always wondered how the Doctor & UNIT would handle the aliens.

DSC01789.jpg

Ha ha - awesome!

autopyWIP.jpg

Oh, MAN!

I totally had myself convinced that my Bishop wouldn't need any props. He was going to be a simple and (relatively) inexpensive bash. Just needed a head and shoes and a jumpsuit.

And now you have to dangle this bit of hot buttered awesomeness in front of me? :slap :lol

So, yes. I'm gonna need to get one of these, too. :gah: :yess:

(Also, terrific job! It looks fantastic!)

Oh, MAN!

I totally had myself convinced that my Bishop wouldn't need any props. He was going to be a simple and (relatively) inexpensive bash. Just needed a head and shoes and a jumpsuit.

And now you have to dangle this bit of hot buttered awesomeness in front of me? :slap :lol

So, yes. I'm gonna need to get one of these, too. :gah: :yess:

(Also, terrific job! It looks fantastic!)

I'd also like to be on the list for this depending on the price.

Dissected face hugger looks good so far! Sign me up too! :rock

Thanks, guys! We really want to make this thing as pimp as possible. The Face Hugger will be separate from the tray and we were thinking of also including 2 alternate hands with it: A right hand for holding a scalpel (included) and a left one for holding a pair of forceps (also included).

Thanks, guys! We really want to make this thing as pimp as possible. The Face Hugger will be separate from the tray and we were thinking of also including 2 alternate hands with it: A right hand for holding a scalpel (included) and a left one for holding a pair of forceps (also included).

This sounds like a winner to me. I'll be needing some hands to make my Bishop and posing him with this hugger prop is a must! :)

You know what else would be a huge seller, the headset & mic that Bishop, Hicks, Gorman & Ripley wear in the movie. I know i'd be 3 or 4 of them, any chance you guys could make them? I think they are also similar to the ones wore by han & luke in SW. this would be a huge hit on this site.....

autopyWIP.jpg

Oh that Hugger looks awesome so far, I must have it. Can you put me down for one? The only thing is, I can't commit to buying right now since I'm currently unemployed. But if I have the cash when the whole thing is done and ready I would luv to get this set-up for my Bishop bash.

You know what else would be a huge seller, the headset & mic that Bishop, Hicks, Gorman & Ripley wear in the movie. I know i'd be 3 or 4 of them, any chance you guys could make them? I think they are also similar to the ones wore by han & luke in SW. this would be a huge hit on this site.....

That's not a bad idea, man We'll look into that!

Oh that Hugger looks awesome so far, I must have it. Can you put me down for one? The only thing is, I can't commit to buying right now since I'm currently unemployed. But if I have the cash when the whole thing is done and ready I would luv to get this set-up for my Bishop bash.

No problem. I will put you on the interest list. It is non-commital. :)

Re: WGP'S "You're going out there to destroy them, right?" thread. LANCE available no

I would like to sign up for the dissected facehugger please- is it painted?

Re: WGP'S "You're going out there to destroy them, right?" thread. LANCE available no

Just need one more guy (or gal) to sign up for Bishop's Reeboks to be made!! C'mon people your Bishop bash will look great with these boots! :exactly:

I'll tell you what ... I will commit to a second pair of Bishop Reeboks if that gets the ball rolling. If a bunch of other folks jump on the list after that, maybe I'll cut back to one pair. But count me in for two pairs right now if that's what it takes!

I'll tell you what ... I will commit to a second pair of Bishop Reeboks if that gets the ball rolling. If a bunch of other folks jump on the list after that, maybe I'll cut back to one pair. But count me in for two pairs right now if that's what it takes!

Alright Bucky! Takin one (or should I say two) for the team! :hi5:

I wish I could afford to get one of these Bishop heads, but I would need to get it painted by Pete Skywalker too since I can't paint worth a hoot. If I wasn't unemployed right now I would be ordering one of these in a heartbeat. Great job on the sculpt BTW, can't wait to see the head all painted up. Hopefully I will be able to get the dissection tray and boots when they are ready.

Also, here's a slightly different pic from the one on the first page of the Facehugger dissection scene, in case anyone is interested.

2lc03f9.png

Back