Wgp illegal aliens thread- announcement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP Lance Henriksen and Carrie Henn interest thread- Lance available NOW!

I'm also interested in picking up Bishop's shoes! Please put me on the list. Thanks

Oh and I haven't paid for Bishop's head yet, as I am still talking to the painter via PM about the commission. :wink1:

I'm ironing out the details with Pete also and when i hear back about the final details i'll pay for Bishop too.

Keep that Bishop shoe list going!!!

Pms sent, sorry it’s been very busy in work so hard to reply. If do not get a chance to reply during the day I will always reply on an evening.

Pms sent, sorry it’s been very busy in work so hard to reply. If do not get a chance to reply during the day I will always reply on an evening.

No worries, I totally understand!!!!

Will be paying for Bishop on Friday!

How much is Bishop snickers?

If we get enough people (10) his shoes will be $25 for whomever is on the list.

BISHOP BOOTS INTEREST LIST (looking to get 10)
1)Bucky Underbelly
2)Stapps1138
3)sparkstron73?
4)playa7
5)Astro666
6)Vialli
7)darkchylde80
8)Proteus360

Last edited:

If we get enough people (10) his shoes will be $25 for whomever is on the list.

BISHOP BOOTS INTEREST LIST (looking to get 10)
1)Bucky Underbelly
2)Stapps1138
3)sparkstron73?
4)playa7
5)Astro666
6)Vialli
7)darkchylde80

I have a friend that works in a print shop and can look in to some Reebok decals to give some extra final touches :wink1:

Does Ripley wear the same shoes? Might also work as a upgrade on the Hot Toys ones.

Alright! Just 3 more people to go for the shoes!! C'mon guys sign up for the shoes! :rock

I have a friend that works in a print shop and can look in to some Reebok decals to give some extra final touches :wink1:

Does Ripley wear the same shoes? Might also work as a upgrade on the Hot Toys ones.

Pete, the reebok decals sound great. Since it looks like we'll get 10 on the list, could i get you to paint the shoes too? And put decals on? Pm with if you can and how much!

Thanks!

If I get these boots I would definitely need them painted as well, since I am simply horrible with a paintbrush.

I know it was mentioned by a couple of folks, but was there a reason that the hair was left inaccurate?

His hair isn't all smoothed back, it looks like this
aliens-marines-bishop.png

I don't see any problem with the hair. Looks fantastic to me!

Agreed, Bishop being a synthetic, i mean artificial person has some funky hair and it looks great to me!

Yes, it is an incredible Lance Henrikson sculpt.
The point I was making is that Bishop's hair is not smoothly slicked back like the the sculpt's is.

I think it looks great also :goodpost:

I think its more of a practicality issue, if he did the hair like that in 1/6 there would be numerous printing/casting issues. Plus if it was spiked it would ruin the silhouette of bishops head and look odd once in hand.

Who sculpted Bishop BTW rick? Him and Kirk are definitely my favorite of all the heads printed the likenesses are spot on :hi5:

Didn't say it didn't look good, just that it wasn't accurate. Never thought WGP's would be lees screen accurate than Ada Chan's, which shows also that it can be cast and molded:
DSC06891.jpg

WGP's face with this hair = Bishop

Back