WGP and Sheriff Belts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mister Ski

Super Freak
Reaction score
First, I hope it is ok to start a thread as I didn't know where to post this question. I was wondering if any of you know if WGP is still in business. Specificallly, I placed two orders for a certain sheriff's belt about two years ago and still haven't received them. I have checked in periodically with them (Sean) over the last two years for updates and usually got a fairly prompt response to my inquiry on status of the belts. Even received email from them to pay in full as they were almost ready. That was about 6 months ago. I have received no response from my most recent inquiries and their website looks like it hasn't been updated in quite a while. Am I S.O.L? ANyone have any knowledge/insight of the situation? T.I.A.

Hey Mister Ski,
The complete belts have been getting shipped out over last few weeks by Pete Skywalker who has been assembling/painting them for us, and he has the rest to send out this week. Just PM him and he can tell you where you are on that list (if yours were already shipped out and when). We apologize for the wait. FYI- we really only update our Facebook page (largely because I can do that from work, but can not access somewhere like photo bucket that would let me post pics elsewhere). Pics of the finished belts have been posted on FB for a while. Between the two of us I am probably the better person to ask questions to, though we can both be slow in replying. Sean lives in France now and his internet is spotty, to put it kindly.

Thank you for the update and the tip about FB. I just saw the pics and the belt is looking good. I am really looking forward to receiving mine.

Hey Mister Ski,
The complete belts have been getting shipped out over last few weeks by Pete Skywalker who has been assembling/painting them for us, and he has the rest to send out this week. Just PM him and he can tell you where you are on that list (if yours were already shipped out and when). We apologize for the wait. FYI- we really only update our Facebook page (largely because I can do that from work, but can not access somewhere like photo bucket that would let me post pics elsewhere). Pics of the finished belts have been posted on FB for a while. Between the two of us I am probably the better person to ask questions to, though we can both be slow in replying. Sean lives in France now and his internet is spotty, to put it kindly.

oi! you make it sound like I live in a barn! lol

Pics of the finished belts have been posted on FB for a while. Between the two of us I am probably the better person to ask questions to, though we can both be slow in replying. Sean lives in France now and his internet is spotty, to put it kindly.

For what it's worth, you should probably shrink your signature image, as it cuts off the link to your Facebook page.

Back