Weta_TheHobbit_Savings

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill59

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some savings to be had at Weta.

Taken from their newsletter.

Weta_TheHobbit_Savings_zps14279352.png

https://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b72a4d6d34b1a3ff439c7c743&id=7729b7a215&e=56c5302113

Best of luck to all who go for these offers.

I got a Thorin. Wish I could get some others but I just can't do that at the moment.

Last edited:
I can't believe these deals, some of them, are still live. Pays to wait I guess but who could have known.

From now on anything not L/E and open edition I will wait it out to see if any special offers come up...L/E's are what I will immediately purchase...the rest can wait...That was alot of money in savings We could have had this past week...It was like getting 1 free $250 statue

I did order something though that wasnt LOTR/Hobbit....The Wind and the Willows Bookends L/E 500...great deal at 199( one of the nicest bookends I have ever seen) plus got 30 weta dollars too....just cant go wrong with a deal like that...I just got shipping notice...25 pounds the box weighs...wow...I was wondering why it cost 29 to ship...

I managed to order the Mace of Balin amazing price plus some help with Weta dollars and got it for a fantastic price :yess::yess:

Look at it...its a Beauty :hi5:

hobbitbalinsmaceclrg2.jpg

By the way I posted it to my sis in NYC so not gonna see it for a while till I get it shipped to malta with her boxes but it was a bargain

Its a very cool piece. They had it at comic-con last year and its something if I was into bigger props I'd get.

Back