Statue Weta Rivendell Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are going to be some amazing pieces on display at this year's SDCC and this one will be one of the few that I'm really looking forward to seeing "attendee" pics from. Chuck from Shadow&Flame and our own Josh usually provide the best pics.

57387104214d9d58dfa7b.jpg

here .:yess:

That is simply breathtaking....4th qtr. can't come soon enough :drool
I like the plain black base underneath because it doesn't take away from the environment itself. :monkey1

QFT :lecture :lol

There are going to be some amazing pieces on display at this year's SDCC and this one will be one of the few that I'm really looking forward to seeing "attendee" pics from. Chuck from Shadow&Flame and our own Josh usually provide the best pics.

Pretty sure Chuck mentioned that he want be attending this year so no pressure Josh.:lol :hi5:

It was amazing to behold in person - more than I could have hoped for. I love how the terrain flows down over and off the base to hint at more beyond the boundaries of the sculpture. Very excited for mine to arrive - now just need to figure out where it will go.

Does anybody know if any online Canadian retailers sell Weta collectibles? I'm very interested in picking this up, but duty charges will kill me.

Last edited:
I am paying a total of only 190 after Weta dollars.....This piece is so worth it...I do wish it was strictly LE though...But if it was the price would no doubt be 500 or more

Its coming. :)

Good news – an advance shipment of 60 of the First 300 “Rivendell – Numbered Edition” will be arriving at our US Warehouse later next week. [The remaining Numbered editions & Open edition we anticipate shipping in late January 2012].

This means we anticipate processing your payment next week (beginning Monday 28th November, NZ time) and releasing your order to our US warehouse for dispatch later in the week.

You will receive an email notification when your order has been dispatched.

I actually pulled out the tape measure and looked at the size of this thing, its enormous. I can't wait til next week. Darren said these should ship next week from Tacoma so I expect it to be in hand by the end of the week if not Wednesday.

Yeah, its a large piece. Saying it was impressive at comic-con is a bit of an understatement.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bec_3QGB_a8"]Weta Comic-Con 2011 Booth[/ame]

Well, that's my coverage of the weta booth at comic-con. Yeah, double click on it and theN select my name it should take you to my channel. If not I can pm you the link when I get home.

You will find a couple lotr reviews there but that was before I became a staff member at TORn.

Back