Statue Weta Rivendell Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good news. I think im going to order from weta too.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Weta have done right by me so feel confident in ordering a Rivendell :) my replacement is on it's way and the one i have will get the Orc treatment shortly :uruk-hai i just want to add that Weta have been very helpful and because of this i feel good about pre-ordering Barad-Dur :dance :rock

Thats the key. Most of the issues aren't even noticeable to the eye and only look bad because of the large file sizes.

i agree the photos make the faults look worse. it's the building on the left that makes mine look like no elf would want to live there.
i count 26 floating pillars on it :(

Last edited:
My Rivendell arrived today:

- NO paint issues
- NO chipped pieces
- NO big misalignments

Overall my first Weta piece I can't really complain about, but I will do a closer inspection later.

Congrats Boromir, :wave ...hope it stands up well to closer inspection.

It's a wonderful piece :rock...one I hope to pick up one day myself. :wink1:

Don't forget to post some pics mate. :stick

:duff
Bill

My Rivendell arrived today:

- NO paint issues
- NO chipped pieces
- NO big misalignments

Overall my first Weta piece I can't really complain about, but I will do a closer inspection later.

Happy to hear this. Share some pics if you can. If looking good, probably going to order one too from weta.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Decided to pull the trigger and get this and boy am I glad I did!! Everything on mines is perfect. No misaligned columns, no paint issues or any other defects. Marvelous job by Weta!:D

Tim from weta wrote on shadow and flame that stock for rivendell is very very low from all warehouse. What does it mean? they wont make more rivendell and it will be soldout forever or they have to start a new batch of production and it could take time before we could get one ?

I was saving for dark rider and sauron pf before pulling the trigger on rivendell, but now with the comment of tim, dont know what to do?

It's an open so if expect more but they could close it at anytime. So it's possible but I'd expect it to be around a bit longer.

I'm in a similar situation as you Joblain. I'm hoping they will continue production, seeing as Rivendell is featured in the Hobbit. Does anyone recall when it first went on sale?

I bought mine the day it came out which was May 18, 2011. So we're closing in on two years.

One would think/hope Weta would give a heads up on when production will end. Am I correct that Rivendell will NOT be in parts 2 and 3? Not that this necessarily means anything but I cant see them stopping production if it will be seen in the next movie.

I would expect they would. I think you will see Rivendell again especially in part three as Bilbo makes his way home. I think they make a stop off there and Sting gets its markings.

I would expect they would. I think you will see Rivendell again especially in part three as Bilbo makes his way home. I think they make a stop off there and Sting gets its markings.

Sting better not get its markings...Old Bilbo looked at markless Sting in AUJ....

Hi

Yes, the open editions of our larger size collectibles will be resupplied to the UK warehou

OUR smaller size pieces will all be shipped from our NZ warehouse

Our Hobbit Gandalf the Grey statue currently has low stock in the UK warehouse. We are planning another production run, but it will probably not be available until the end of 2013

Cheers

Tim

Tim from WETA responded to questions regarding the continued run of low stock products.and it looks like Rivendel etc will continue for now :lecture

Hi Dave Mac! great to see the word of Tim again.

Hi

Yes, the open editions of our larger size collectibles will be resupplied to the UK warehou

OUR smaller size pieces will all be shipped from our NZ warehouse

Our Hobbit Gandalf the Grey statue currently has low stock in the UK warehouse. We are planning another production run, but it will probably not be available until the end of 2013

Cheers

Tim

Tim from WETA responded to questions regarding the continued run of low stock products.and it looks like Rivendel etc will continue for now :lecture

Hello fellow friends of all Middle Earth!
I have been buried for a long time, but I recently released my latest Fine Art piece of Legolas Greenleaf. Next up is "Durin's Bane, the Balrog, but for now, here is a direct link to the store:
https://store.vandersteltstudio.com...6492.m1plqscsfapp05?productId=42&categoryId=1

3fc1d6d4-f81d-4b9d-9158-57f56e99ae2e_zps0b6f6fde.jpg

Back