Welcome to PL4N3T Y4NK33! New Pix 09/26 Page 88

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Y4NK33 PL4N3T's 4 Month Collection! ^_^ New Pix Added 08/01 Last Page

ENTERBAY BRUCE LEE FIST OF FURY#2576 arrived & it's pure awesome!

It comes with 2 fantastic sculpts, 3 different hair options, 2 great outfits, an awesome wooden dio, a cool wooden kick board accessory, and a poster! This also includes a signed Certificate of Authenticity by Arnie Kim and the President of Enterbay!

I ordered a body (for free w/Ebay bucks!) for the 2nd sculpt that should arrive by next week to display the 2nd Bruce.

037-1.jpg

039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

029.jpg

026.jpg

023.jpg

For now I tucked the FoF in the rear of my Bruce Lee display, but with some surprises coming this week I'll be shuffling them around again for sure :lol

034-1.jpg

035.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Y4NK33 PL4N3T's 4 Month Addiction! ^_^ New Pix Added 07/05 Last Page!

bravo my friend!!is a very cool figure!!!

Good god, man. You just can't stop, huh? First you were on an Iron Man spree, and now you're on a Bruce Lee run.
Congrats to getting a bit closer to running out of space :wink1:

bravo my friend!!is a very cool figure!!!
Thank you Manolis! :rock
Good god, man. You just can't stop, huh? First you were on an Iron Man spree, and now you're on a Bruce Lee run.
Congrats to getting a bit closer to running out of space :wink1:
:lol No doubt Jed! Yeah the IM spree was a good run, but I did pass on Black Widow and sold Whiplash. Think I'll stick to the armors and maybe if a Monaco Tony comes out I'll snatch him up - other than that the line has to be almost done (I think).

As for the the BL's...it's been quite a journey! It's been both a blessing and a nightmare having both EB & HT release 3 BL figures in less than a 60 day span! :monkey1

The hard part is getting a hold of legitimate, mint, older Enterbay BL sets without my wallet getting raked over the coals. I'm not dropping $450+ on Way of the Dragon BL or $650+ on the ETD version A BL sets. Those BL sculpts don't look as good as the others and the sets themselves come with less & cost way more on evilbay. I'd rather not have them!:pfft:

Thanks for dropping in, glad to hear from you :D Are you getting the new Captain America PF or LSB?

It's been an EPIC 24 hours! 1st the gorgeous EB FoF BL lands and now the last 2 BL's I'll be adding to my collection have landed! (Well, that's until EB/HT release new ones or if I happen to find a sweet deal on the WOtD or ETB version A which I don't see happening). So here they are:

ENTERBAY BRUCE LEE NOKIA 96 (N96) LIMITED EDITION!#661/1000
-and-
ENTERBAY BRUCE LEE ENTER THE DRAGON VERSION B!#1663

Both of these are sculpted by the famous artist Arnie Kim! Both of these are stellar, I'm especially fond of the ETD b/c of the awesome expression of the sculpt and the paint app.

001-16.jpg

004-14.jpg

010-13.jpg

012-15.jpg

014-10.jpg

019-9.jpg

028-5.jpg

025-9.jpg

026-8.jpg

027-4.jpg

032-5.jpg

035-5.jpg

And the Enterbay shelf display:

041edit.jpg

:D :rock :bunnydance

How am I giong to fit 4 more BL's up there when all the spare bodies arrive? :panic:

Awesome collection!! :rock

for me the ETD B is the best enterbay bruce lee after the 2011 GOD!!it is one of my best in my collection until now!!
I love how you pose them man!!!very nice!!:clap

for me the ETD B is the best enterbay bruce lee after the 2011 GOD!!it is one of my best in my collection until now!!
I love how you pose them man!!!very nice!!:clap
Thank you manolis! :1-1:
I can see why you love the ETD v.B so much, he is amazing! The pics really don't do him justice, he has such a presence it's truly amazing. Arnie really hit a home run with that sculpt!
Just awesome! :clap
Thanks jay! 3 kicks.......er 3 cheers for Bruce! :peace

Love the BL's...here are some of mine...dont mean to hijack your thread but thought id share with another BL fanatic!!

DSCN0848.jpg

DSCN0849.jpg

ETD Ver.B
Nokia GOD
WOTD
GOD 1st
Kato
FOF

Have HT BL, 1/4 bust, Medicom Bruce and HT Casual Bruce in another display.

Got the limited edition black nunchuku in today :D

blknun15.jpg

So ofc I have to update the Enterbay BL lineup pic :D

BLline1.jpg

can i post my lee's to??:wink1::rotfl

i love the black nunchuku Y4NK33!! cool my friend!

Y4NK33, can I post my Bruce's?

BRUCE thread FTMFW!!!

Y4NK33, can I post my Bruce's?
BRUCE thread FTMFW!!!
:lecture :rotfl :lol :thud: :gah:

Ski you never told me what that GOD suit was doing laying by your PC? I know you're working on something!

Thank you Manolis! :rock

:lol No doubt Jed! Yeah the IM spree was a good run, but I did pass on Black Widow and sold Whiplash. Think I'll stick to the armors and maybe if a Monaco Tony comes out I'll snatch him up - other than that the line has to be almost done (I think).

As for the the BL's...it's been quite a journey! It's been both a blessing and a nightmare having both EB & HT release 3 BL figures in less than a 60 day span! :monkey1

The hard part is getting a hold of legitimate, mint, older Enterbay BL sets without my wallet getting raked over the coals. I'm not dropping $450+ on Way of the Dragon BL or $650+ on the ETD version A BL sets. Those BL sculpts don't look as good as the others and the sets themselves come with less & cost way more on evilbay. I'd rather not have them!:pfft:

Thanks for dropping in, glad to hear from you :D Are you getting the new Captain America PF or LSB?

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. I've had no internet for the past 3 days. That sucked.

Anyway, that's a negatory on the Captain America items. I'm just not that big of a fan of the character. Although I would love an Earth X Captain America PF.
I did, however, PO the Psyclocke PF, and I'm eagerly awaiting more info for the Vampirella PF. I also plan on ordering the HT Shadow Predator and Bruce Wayne/Batman figures. I had just recently thought about tracking down an OC Batman, but had decided against it. Right after that, blam, the Bruce Wayne/Batman figure was announced. This month is gonna kill me with all of this anticipation of what they could reveal next.

Last edited:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. I've had no internet for the past 3 days. That sucked.

Anyway, that's a negatory on the Captain America items. I'm just not that big of a fan of the character. Although I would love an Earth X Captain America PF.
I did, however, PO the Psyclocke PF, and I'm eagerly awaiting more info for the Vampirella PF. I also plan on ordering the HT Shadow Predator and Bruce Wayne/Batman figures. I had just recently thought about tracking down an OC Batman, but had decided against it. Right after that, blam, the Bruce Wayne/Batman figure was announced. This month is gonna kill me with all of this anticipation of what they could reveal next.
No problemo Jed! No net for 3 days? Ouch!

Psylocke & Vampy? Nice score. I'm on the fence about the new Bats figures, I really want to get a few Bats/Joker 1/6's but the timing is awful. I've canceled so many PO's it's disturbing :lol

Looking forward to your collection thread update pics when these new items land :D

Back