Welcome to PL4N3T Y4NK33! New Pix 09/26 Page 88

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Y4NK33 PL4N3T's Collection ^_^ New Pix Added 7/28

$1400, is that too much to spend on an action figure? I just don't know anymore :dunno

Seriously though, I came to my senses - I'm a middle-income earner with kids and a mortage and a bunch of whitegoods that need updating. Headplay are bringing out a W Churchill HS, and I have a spare set of Godfather clothes to wrap over a TT in a fat suit. It won't look anywhere near as dapper as the custom Winston, but the refrigerator I'll be able to buy with the money saved kind of makes it a good way to go.

I wouldn't bank on EB and HT letting up on their Bruce lines - I'd say you'll have time to breathe out after unboxing your recent ones and they'll hit us with another announcement. So keep your wallet primed :lol

$1400 on a 1/6 is insane imo, but that's b/c like you, I'm not driving Ferrari's for fun :D I'd def take the Headlpay route if I were you, soooooooooo much cheaper and I bet it still looks good as many of HP's sculpts do.

New refridge ftw! Just replaced mine about 3 months ago after that and the oven crapped out on me.

As for EB & HT, I think you're right. We know HT is working on their muscular body BL, and I'm sure they be announcing a new line flaunting that body. As long as I get a few months to recoup I'm good! :lol

Last edited:

Incredible collection buddy for only 4 months of collecting , very impressive , love all the Bruce Lee's

WHAAAAAT!! Thats a HUMBLE COLLECTION?! IN FOUR MONTHS!! :horror

You got a secret underground passage direct into the Fort Knox vaults? :lol

Yoiks, you and addicted 2 collecting have more than me and I've been in 1/6 for almost two years. >_<

WHAAAAAT!! Thats a HUMBLE COLLECTION?! IN FOUR MONTHS!! :horror
You got a secret underground passage direct into the Fort Knox vaults? :lol
:rotfl It is humble! I had a money tree in my garden but it's almost all out of leaves :monkey1
Yoiks, you and addicted 2 collecting have more than me and I've been in 1/6 for almost two years. >_<
:lol I know, patience is a virtue I do not possess :monkey3

:lol Ski link me your collection thread! I gotta see your madness! :panic:

:lol:lol:lol:lol that is very sad that I don't have one. I started one whenever I began moving all my stuff to the house this year. A lot of people were making just unnecessary comments of the haul so I deleted it.

I have about three climate controlled storage units filled that are about 10X17 to give you a idea of what I need to setup during this year in the basement of our new home. :D

:lol:lol:lol:lol that is very sad that I don't have one. I started one whenever I began moving all my stuff to the house this year. A lot of people were making just unnecessary comments of the haul so I deleted it.

I have about three climate controlled storage units filled that are about 10X17 to give you a idea of what I need to setup during this year in the basement of our new home. :D

The haters posted on your collection thread? :lol That's hilarious!

Yeah, I know you just moved so getting your life un-boxed is never fun. At least take some pics of the bat cave er...... work shop :D

The haters posted on your collection thread? :lol That's hilarious!

Yeah, I know you just moved so getting your life un-boxed is never fun. At least take some pics of the bat cave er...... work shop :D

Here's just a couple, don't want to derail your thread.

000_0002.jpg

101_0799.jpg

000_0004.jpg

101_0818.jpg

Very clean and impressive collection, and ski ........ how the heck do you have time or money for anything??

Alls I have to say is there are some members on this thread with awesome wives/husbands or live in bf/gf to put up with our collecting. My wife included. She's the girl in my avatar :D 7 years tomorrow :)

Back