Welcome to PL4N3T Y4NK33! New Pix 09/26 Page 88

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
250370_460s.jpg

amazing update!!

Maybe he's on a Secret Ops Mission to Break into China and Terminate the QC Supervisor with Extreme Prejudice of SSC Paint Department for the Rogue Fiasco.

I have said to Much

Maybe he and liam neeson went to go find the guy that jipped him on his medi so they could karate chop his throat.

That's weird, YP wouldn't do this. Maybe his computer crashed again?

I'm not sure what's going on as I see him on daily but he does not reply to my pm. I'm waiting for a figure he said he mailed out last week and it still hasn't arrived and I'm only one state away. Im just waiting for a tracking number. YP is a great person to deal with and I'm sure he has a reason for this, but I just need an answer from him.

I'm not sure what's going on as I see him on daily but he does not reply to my pm. I'm waiting for a figure he said he mailed out last week and it still hasn't arrived and I'm only one state away. Im just waiting for a tracking number. YP is a great person to deal with and I'm sure he has a reason for this, but I just need an answer from him.

Maybe send him an email? or a letter via snail mail and see if he responds? Very very weird of him.

Back